The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Where to buy manilla envelopes in Europe? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
magiccube
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of magiccube
Last year when I was in the USA I bought 2 boxes (1 box = 500 count) full with Manila envelopes from Office Depot. The best size for business or playing cards is by the way 2,5x4,5 inches, which is called "#3 coin envelopes". Very practical and fancy! Even though I still have enough, I'm scared of running out of these envelopes. Office Depot doesn't deliver international and it's also pretty expansive. Does anyone know where to get these in Europe or Online? Thanks so much!
"Whose brilliant contributions to the field of Mental Magic will remain as an everlasting memorial to his genius - T. Annemann"
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1512 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Wouldn't Amazon UK have them? They may have a different description (I know Europeans have different size designations for this stuff), but Amazon should have them.

Maybe?
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3501 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
From what I understand, coin envelopes are not widely available in Europe. You may well have to have them shipped from the states....
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1584 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2017, Last Laugh wrote:
From what I understand, coin envelopes are not widely available in Europe. You may well have to have them shipped from the states....

At the current rates the shipping would cost more than the envelopes!
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Raum
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Raum
Mark Timon
View Profile
Elite user
500 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
I live in Japan but order in amazon.com. Shipping costs are not that expensive.
https://www.amazon.com/Columbian-CO545-2......8&sr=8-1
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3501 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh

Yeah, there are those. They are not really the same thing as the US coin envelopes though.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
535 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Via Staples may be? Luc.
magiccube
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of magiccube
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2017, innercirclewannabe wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2017, Last Laugh wrote:

At the current rates the shipping would cost more than the envelopes!

That's so true!
"Whose brilliant contributions to the field of Mental Magic will remain as an everlasting memorial to his genius - T. Annemann"
magiccube
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of magiccube
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2017, Mark Timon wrote:
I live in Japan but order in amazon.com. Shipping costs are not that expensive.
https://www.amazon.com/Columbian-CO545-2......8&sr=8-1

This one is the cheapest international shipping so far, which adds up to $45 for 500 pieces, but oh well.
Thank you so much!! I was looking for coin envelopes on Amazon before too, but didn't find this one.
One Inch Man
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of One Inch Man
What about these? They come from the US via the UK amazon site.

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000Y4X6E4/r......QXNCLV8H
Mobius
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of Mobius
Thanks One Inch Man: I have been looking for a reasonable option for ages and have somehow missed this.
Worked out that the total price for 500 manila envelopes is £17.19 including delivery. That's not too bad considering the increased quality and practicality over our flimsy European version. Definitely getting some!
magiccube
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of magiccube
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2017, Mobius wrote:
Thanks One Inch Man: I have been looking for a reasonable option for ages and have somehow missed this.
Worked out that the total price for 500 manila envelopes is £17.19 including delivery. That's not too bad considering the increased quality and practicality over our flimsy European version. Definitely getting some!

Im glad this helped your
One Inch Man
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of One Inch Man
Quote:

No problem.
I haven't bought them myself, so I can't vouch for their quality/authenticity or anything, but £17/500 is definitely the cheapest price I've come across for #3 coin envelopes in the UK.

If you do end up getting some, let us know how it works out and what they're like!
magiccube
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of magiccube
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2017, One Inch Man wrote:
Quote:

No problem.
I haven't bought them myself, so I can't vouch for their quality/authenticity or anything, but £17/500 is definitely the cheapest price I've come across for #3 coin envelopes in the UK.

If you do end up getting some, let us know how it works out and what they're like!

I surely will.
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Quality Park is the way to go
Amazon carries #6, #3, and I believe also #1

https://www.amazon.com/Quality-Park-5026......nvelopes
Cervier
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1261 Posts

Profile of Cervier
"A friend is someone who know you well but loves you anyway" H. Lauwick
The Lynx Deck, http://jmmaries.free.fr/cervier/
Grapheeteez, on GooglePlay
Telemos the peek envelope, on SkywardMagic
Telemos en Francais sur TheMysteryStore
magiccube
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of magiccube
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2017, Cervier wrote:
I got mine there (French site):
https://www.enveloppes.com/product/178/9......-manille

Looks like they only deliver within France, right?
magiccube
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of magiccube
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2017, Sven Rygh wrote:
Quality Park is the way to go
Amazon carries #6, #3, and I believe also #1

https://www.amazon.com/Quality-Park-5026......nvelopes

They don't ship to Europe though. I also looked at Walmart, because on their website they also sell these coin envelopes, but when I've asked a staff, they told me it's an online product only.
Cervier
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1261 Posts

Profile of Cervier
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2017, magiccube wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2017, Cervier wrote:
I got mine there (French site):
https://www.enveloppes.com/product/178/9......-manille

Looks like they only deliver within France, right?

I checked, they are in fact british! (Enveloppes "France", sure... Smile ).
If they can ship to France, I'll bet they can ship to the rest of Europe as well.
"A friend is someone who know you well but loves you anyway" H. Lauwick
The Lynx Deck, http://jmmaries.free.fr/cervier/
Grapheeteez, on GooglePlay
Telemos the peek envelope, on SkywardMagic
Telemos en Francais sur TheMysteryStore
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Where to buy manilla envelopes in Europe? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL