The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » What is the best Watch trick on the the market (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
johnmagic
View Profile
Regular user
13419 fitzhugh road austin tx 78736
107 Posts

Profile of johnmagic
What is the best watch ? I get mixed reviews on the time machine watch .
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Best best best.....
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Vicarious by Steve Cartel.

Best,

Atlas
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
To be clear, are you looking for an effect that uses watches or are you looking for a trick watch? Cheers,

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2017, Atlas wrote:
Vicarious by Steve Cartel.

Best,

Atlas

I second that. The Watch version of Vicarious is the absolute best.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
If a trick watch is what you want? I like my collection of "time machines". http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/673
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a foolish man can learn from a wise answer.

Attributing negativity to a topic or post doesn't make the topic or post negative,
it shines a light on the negativity of the person or persons, making the attributions.

BEWARE these Debbie downers and anything they say. They simply lack the self esteem or good will, to be positive or productive. Your belief in self, is more
important and is all that matters, for your success to be glorious.
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Where is Vicarious published please?
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
You will probably enjoy Time of Death. You can see a performance here: http://taylorimagineering.com/shop/taylo......-system/

Christopher

Click here to view attached image.
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of Nikita
Quote:
On Sep 11, 2017, Christopher Taylor wrote:
You will probably enjoy Time of Death. You can see a performance here: http://taylorimagineering.com/shop/taylo......-system/

Christopher

Your link doesn't work.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Cesaral Magic UWP (Ultimate Watch Prediction). Able to actually give the watch away as a gift to the spectator proving there is no gimmicked watch being used.
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
You know what, so simple but very good is Timeless by Liam Montier. The routine that comes with is very magicky.... but with proper framing, it can be presented as a "implanted though that never actually existed" for the person on stage. It's very good, extremely cheap, and packs completely flat.

Then of course you have routines by banachek/osterlind, etc using peeks and such. All very good stuff.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I wasn't familiar with the Blown Away watch but I got bored and ordered one just for the heck of it. The customer service Fred provided was insanely good, the best I've ever seen. He sent me multiple emails about the product, status and shipping updates and even pdf'd me all the instructions in advance. Truly first class. I've only had the watch for a day and haven't had time to play or perform with it, but the kit seems top notch. Hands are very visible and the mechanism worked like a charm in my few trial runs. Thus far, very impressive.
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Thanks for mentioning Blown Away watch. I wanted to get a prediction watch like the Perfect Time, but in Pocket Watch. I hesitate to pull the trigger now, but maybe in the near future, I will.

By the way, someone mentioned Vicarious by Steve Cartel. And I couldn't find it.
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1328 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Yes,where do you find Vicarious by Steve Cartel
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I've had several Gerlitz Stull Watches and as incredibly beautiful as they are, I prefer "Blown Away". "Timeless" is pretty good, too.

Robert
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2018, Nikita wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 11, 2017, Christopher Taylor wrote:

Christopher

Your link doesn't work.

Works for me..
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2018, emyers99 wrote:
I wasn't familiar with the Blown Away watch but I got bored and ordered one just for the heck of it. The customer service Fred provided was insanely good, the best I've ever seen. He sent me multiple emails about the product, status and shipping updates and even pdf'd me all the instructions in advance. Truly first class. I've only had the watch for a day and haven't had time to play or perform with it, but the kit seems top notch. Hands are very visible and the mechanism worked like a charm in my few trial runs. Thus far, very impressive.

I never heard of them either. Which one did you get? I'm thinking of the blind date man's watch.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I got the newest version. Forget the name but it's the one that comes with the more visible hands. I'm an avid watch guy so the most difficult part of any watch trick is wearing the trick watch instead of one of my own. Quality wise, the watch is light and by no means a high end watch but from a looks perspective, it is at least passable.
merlin5150 II
View Profile
Elite user
Aurora, IL
414 Posts

Profile of merlin5150 II
Here's a project I've been working on.....

Password: MC

https://vimeo.com/225344595
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » What is the best Watch trick on the the market (6 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL