The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Rogue's Ultimate Magic Wallet (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
magiccube
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of magiccube
How many of you guys are using the "Rogue's Ultimate Magic Wallet".
According to the product description, the wallet includes the following functionality: Card to Wallet, Peek device, Multiple Outs, Switching wallet and even an Index system. Sounds like well worth the cost of $174.99. Any thoughts on it?

https://www.scamstuff.com/products/the-rogues-wallet
"Whose brilliant contributions to the field of Mental Magic will remain as an everlasting memorial to his genius - T. Annemann"
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18325 Posts

Profile of IAIN
That's one uggggggly wallet
magiccube
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of magiccube
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2017, IAIN wrote:
That's one uggggggly wallet

I kinda agree it doesn't look good, but if the wallet really can do what is promised, the tricks possible to perform are almost limited to your imagination.
"Whose brilliant contributions to the field of Mental Magic will remain as an everlasting memorial to his genius - T. Annemann"
magiccube
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of magiccube
The thing is, I'm undecided wheter to get the "The Rogue's Ultimate Magic Wallet" or from Alakazam the "F1 Wallet By Jason Rea". I guess the F1 wallet has no index function though.
RiBo
View Profile
New user
Orando, FL
77 Posts

Profile of RiBo
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2017, magiccube wrote:
The thing is, I'm undecided wheter to get the "The Rogue's Ultimate Magic Wallet" or from Alakazam the "F1 Wallet By Jason Rea". I guess the F1 wallet has no index function though.

You'd be better off putting together a list of the features you *really* need (or want) and then ask about that list. From that someone will surely be able to make a suggestion.

And that Rogue's Wallet fails on the first requirement I have for a wallet - it needs to look professional when I pull it out of my pocket.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11617 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
According to the product description, the wallet includes the following functionality: Card to Wallet, Peek device, Multiple Outs, Switching wallet and even an Index system. Sounds like well worth the cost of $174.99. Any thoughts on it?

my opinion you'd be better off with the espionage wallet

https://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-Espio......and.html
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
signal2noise
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of signal2noise
Don't think you really need a swiss army wallet. That and Brushwood isn't getting a dime from me...
magiccube
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of magiccube
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2017, John C wrote:
Quote:

Is it possible to use that wallet for Heirloom by Alakazam by any chance?
I know there is a special wallet for this effect, but if I get a wallet
it would be optimal of course if I can combine that with one wallet.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2566 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
You could always not get a wallet. Or put some interesting stuff in the wallet you already own. Like nothing at all.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11617 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2017, magiccube wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'll sell you mine. You can test drive it. Along with it I'll throw in my heirloom wallet at a decent discount.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
magiccube
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of magiccube
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2017, John C wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2017, magiccube wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'll sell you mine. You can test drive it. Along with it I'll throw in my heirloom wallet at a decent discount.

Don't you like it anymore? Please send me a message with one or two pictures and your asking price - maybe we can make the business.
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3054 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Don't support exposers like Brushwood. Can't believe he's still managing to sell this god-awful wallet.
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
212 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
I have to agree that this wallet looks HIDEOUS!

Workings may be great, but I would never use in performance
magiccube
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of magiccube
I honestly don't understand why they made hieroglyphics on the wallet. That makes it look kinda suspicious, and doesn't look like an everyday object, like it is supposed to look like.
FJR
View Profile
Regular user
London
129 Posts

Profile of FJR
Yes, I'd also go with the Espionage. It's really very good and a little overlooked I think.

Fot a bit more dosh there is also the Hwallet:

https://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-hwall......let.html

Both have index features - about 6. Though the Espionage ones are larger.

Mind you, these wallets are both on the larger-size. Larger than the SAW, for example, but smaller than the JOL large-size. The orientation is different on them which you can see in the ads. Of course, you could always rig up an ordinary wallet with many outs if you wished.

Good luck with your decision-making.

Very best,
Francis
Flaneur / Gentleman Amateur
Member of the I.B.M - Ring 25
magiccube
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of magiccube
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2017, FJR wrote:
Yes, I'd also go with the Espionage. It's really very good and a little overlooked I think.

Mind you, these wallets are both on the larger-size. Larger than the SAW, for example, but smaller than the JOL large-size. The orientation is different on them which you can see in the ads. Of course, you could always rig up an ordinary wallet with many outs if you wished.

Very best,
Francis

OMG another wallet with so many functions. You guys don't make the decision any easier haha
RiBo
View Profile
New user
Orando, FL
77 Posts

Profile of RiBo
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2017, FJR wrote:

Very best,
Francis

I have an espionage, and it's probably the *closest* thing to an everyday wallet that I've found, if you want a hip wallet that can hold bills.

Having said that, my favorite is still the stealth assassin personally. But I make a habit of keeping my cash on a clip in my other pocket.

EDIT: For the record, I apparently have a wallet fetish, because I have more of them than I can ever use. I'd be embarrassed to count them and report a number. I need to sell about a dozen of them.

What I actually came bad to add is that another that I quite like, and is *very* straightforward, is Tony Miller's Complete Peek Wallet. Very reasonable in price.
CartoucheNL
View Profile
New user
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
21 Posts

Profile of CartoucheNL
Is it me or is the Movie trick he does in the video an exact copy of Hollywood or Bust, a routine that comes fully explained with the SAW? If so, I presume it has been done with permission of the creators of the SAW. If you are a movie nut like me, it is, by the way a really good effect, one that I carry with me at all times. Both privately as well as when I am working/performing.

Apart from the printing, this Rogue wallet looks versatile. My problem with these things is that I tend to use them as my everyday wallet. That means that in time you have te make a costly replacement. Alakazam solves this by letting you buy the wallet without any explanation dvd's for a lower price. Buy the complete trick once and later just replace the material.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2017, CartoucheNL wrote:
Is it me or is the Movie trick he does in the video an exact copy of Hollywood or Bust, a routine that comes fully explained with the SAW? If so, I presume it has been done with permission of the creators of the SAW. If you are a movie nut like me, it is, by the way a really good effect, one that I carry with me at all times. Both privately as well as when I am working/performing.

Apart from the printing, this Rogue wallet looks versatile. My problem with these things is that I tend to use them as my everyday wallet. That means that in time you have te make a costly replacement. Alakazam solves this by letting you buy the wallet without any explanation dvd's for a lower price. Buy the complete trick once and later just replace the material.

Alakazam makes the wallet.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1480 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Too big, thick, and weird looking in my opinion. I will stick with my SAW, which I believe to be the absolute best all around wallet.

Eli
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Rogue's Ultimate Magic Wallet (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL