The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Rogue's Ultimate Magic Wallet (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
marcomotroni
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of marcomotroni
I have owned Brian's wallet for 2 years now, and I constantly use it in my close-up shows. While the card to wallet system could mess up sometimes, it usually works fine, and I like the buckle aspect of it. The peek system is surprisingly simple, and (with some proper time misdirection) extremely deceptive. Revealing a thought of name with a little fishing works like a charm. The switching system is also great to switch out nothing for real money, and then to perform Extreme Burn. While I don't use the index system as of now, I want to eventually.

Also, I don't understand why people are hamming up the design of this thing. It's not for everyone, and personally, I don't mind it.
Circuit_Breaker
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Circuit_Breaker
Does anyone know if you can remove the artwork with acetone without damaging the material?
cardistry master
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
If you want one with out the symbols just buy one of the versions of infinity wallet same thing, cheaper, and looks better
Circuit_Breaker
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Circuit_Breaker
The Infinity version with the premium leather doesn't come in black. That is why I would have to get the Rogue version and remove the symbols if I want black.
cardistry master
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
This appears to be black, but if you're not sure you might want to contact the seller https://www.ebay.com/itm/Infinity-Wallet......gslbGWH7.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Rogue's Ultimate Magic Wallet (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL