The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PSYMOKER // COERCION // PUPPETEER (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey guys, here is a new little release from me!

PSYMOKER // Using a cigarette box and a deck of cards, you make them see what they haven't seen and remember what they couldn't possibly have remembered. This is an incredibly bold method using various psychological principles that allows your spectators mind to fill in the blanks. You will LOVE this!

COERCION // Using only two pieces of paper and two pens, you not only read your spectators mind, but you teach them to read yours in return! Released years ago, I was never fully happy with the ending. It left the performer dirty and meant the cards couldn't be left on the table. So after tweaking and working it, it’s now a beautiful little piece of mind reading that can be done in a moments notice!

PUPPETEER // An incredibly commercial card effect in which you prove you have completely control over your spectators reactions. In fact, you prove it twice! This is found in my lecture and lecture notes and has been an absolute favorite of so many. I felt as though it needed more of a spotlight. It’s simple but powerful!

Here is a Demo of Coercion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wClFdeaLiU

The video tuition is over 40 minutes long and is only £4.99 (Roughly $6.59)! You also get a PDF of the Labels needed to print for PSYMOKER!

More info and to purchase: http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/pcp

Im sure everyone will find something they like here. The methods are VERY bold but great fun!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
So I bought this but actually I'm not too happy about it. The video just plays with no way to start or stop it. You can't download it and you have to watch from the beginning every time. I don't ever touch cigarettes or even know people that smoke
(not a judgement) so having to watch the whole cig trick is just pointless. I understand trying to prevent piracy but I think this is not convenient to honest customers.
James

*edit I changed browsers to Safari and I can stop the video and change to different segments. Beware of Chrome!!! Anyway, I'll post back after I watch these.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Xiqual, duly noted! I didn't k now the different browsers had different issues! You'll be pleased to know I'm switching to a video download system next week so all videos can be dowloaded and saved to your computer! Smile

I also don't smoke, but I do use the effect as a demonstration of influence! I really think its a fantastic and at the moment, very relevant effect to perform! More importantly, the methods utilised can hopefully be applied to more items! Im excited to see what people come up with! Smile

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
adiabaticman
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
144 Posts

Profile of adiabaticman
Hi Jamie,
Is this part of the Download for life subscription? I am a subscriber and I haven't received any download links yet. Thanks!
Watching those electrons dance on the adiabat, from Franck-Condon to the Asymptote.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2017, JamieD wrote:
Xiqual, duly noted! I didn't k now the different browsers had different issues! You'll be pleased to know I'm switching to a video download system next week so all videos can be dowloaded and saved to your computer! Smile

I also don't smoke, but I do use the effect as a demonstration of influence! I really think its a fantastic and at the moment, very relevant effect to perform! More importantly, the methods utilised can hopefully be applied to more items! Im excited to see what people come up with! Smile

Jamie Daws

Jamie,
That's fantastic! I'm sure the cig effect is great, I just never have a chance to perform it. The other two effects are great! I can whole heartedly recommend this download. I appreciate the fact you credited Cassidy for the move to. Very honorable Sir.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Thanks for the kind words James! Im glad you got some value out of it! I think Coercion is a great workable piece! Smile

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PSYMOKER // COERCION // PUPPETEER (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL