The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psypher card wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

konjurer
View Profile
Veteran user
Iowa
395 Posts

Profile of konjurer
Does anyone have any ideas for an alternative business card wallet for Psypher's imp******n p*d? It came with a little plastic card wallet and mine is falling apart. I'd like to start using the effect again. The business card routine has killed in the past but I've never liked the little wallet.

Worst case scenario. Does anyone know where to order those little, plastic business card wallet. I ordered some plastic packet trick wallets but they are too big.
===========================================
Clever stuff goes here!
paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a foolish man can learn from a wise answer.

Attributing negativity to a topic or post doesn't make the topic or post negative,
it shines a light on the negativity of the person or persons, making the attributions.

BEWARE these Debbie downers and anything they say. They simply lack the self esteem or good will, to be positive or productive. Your belief in self, is more
important and is all that matters, for your success to be glorious.
konjurer
View Profile
Veteran user
Iowa
395 Posts

Profile of konjurer
Sweet! Do you get an imp******n through the leather?
Clever stuff goes here!
paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
No through the window on the backside of a business card. Open wallet. Show post it over the window. Ask for thought to be drawn on the post it. Have them close the wallet. As an after though, open the wallet face down and remove the post it by crumpling it up and looking away. Since your participant now holds what he wrote you can look and the blah blah as you close and put away the wallet in say a shirt pocket.

Hope that helps?
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a foolish man can learn from a wise answer.

Attributing negativity to a topic or post doesn't make the topic or post negative,
it shines a light on the negativity of the person or persons, making the attributions.

BEWARE these Debbie downers and anything they say. They simply lack the self esteem or good will, to be positive or productive. Your belief in self, is more
konjurer
View Profile
Veteran user
Iowa
395 Posts

Profile of konjurer
Interesting. So you are using a Post It instead of a business card. Can you see the imp******n through the window?
Clever stuff goes here!
paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
Barely but I believe it has more to do with my eyesight than the blah blah. and ye,s the gimmick is on the back of my business card behind the window. Post its are used with other types of wallets as well so for me it's not a big deal, using them. I try to give the sense that it's just something to write on. It could as easily be a receipt or bank slip.

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Cassidy has a great method in his mental closeup DVD.
konjurer
View Profile
Veteran user
Iowa
395 Posts

Profile of konjurer
A method for psypher or an similar device?
Clever stuff goes here!
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
He uses Paralabs material, which is quite a bit more sensitive. It's highly recommended and will go through leather.
Having said that, he does use a plastic card wallet so the Psypher stuff may well work with his design.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
755 Posts

Profile of Marc O
DJ sugested the use of a aluminum business card case in a thread in Inner Thoughts.
Works great for me in combination with the Paralabs stuff.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......start=20

Try it with Psypher, you should find the type of case for 1 or 2 dollars, worth the try.
RiBo
View Profile
New user
Orando, FL
78 Posts

Profile of RiBo
A similar effect is The Informant by Bobby Motta. The quality of the Im*******n is fair, in my opinion but might be better if you replaced the inner workings with your psypher device. The quality of the leather case / "wallet" (I hesitate to call it a wallet because of the size) is actually pretty good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psypher card wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL