The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Download For Life Project (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1643 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Over 10 years ago now, I created my first effect SCARED which was an incredible and surprising success! Since then I've gone on to create countless effects that I've used in my working repertoire. I realised the huge wealth of material I've created and I always wanted a way to give old and new projects that I've produced via download to the magic community in a unique way! So with the Download For Life Project, you get all of my previous downloads and all future ones for a set price. You will be added to a mailing list who get notified when a new item is added!

One magic producer said "He is crazy. This is one of the best deals in magic!"

Here is what is currently included:

DEVIATE - DISPLAY PAD (NEW) - EPOCH - FAULTLESS - GATHERING PDF - IN THE BLANK OF AN EYE - LOVE AND WAR - MIND BLASTERS 2 - OPENING DAWS DIGITAL LECTURE NOTES - P//C//P (NEW) - PANDORA - SCARED PDF - SHOOTOUT - TAG - THINK TANK - TORCE FORCE PDF

CURRENT TOTAL: £152.99 - PRICE FOR PACKAGE: £60 SAVING YOUA HUGE: £92.99

For a limited time, you can now get everything for only £30 with discount code: PCP50
Just enter in the code before checkout! Everything is instantly ready to go!

http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/downloadforlife.html

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1643 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Thanks it all those who have signed up! Only 24 hours on the offer remaining!
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Download For Life Project (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL