The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Drawing duplication » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

StreetWitch
View Profile
New user
Dayton, Ohio
57 Posts

Profile of StreetWitch
I'm looking to buy a drawing duplication system. Can I get recommendations? I want something that works by itself and appears to be a ordinary paper notebook.
Alexxander
View Profile
Elite user
Frankfurt, Germany
421 Posts

Profile of Alexxander
There is nothing that works by itself...

Also, you will probably not get an answer in this forum, as it is publicly searchable and we don't discuss methods here.
When you have reached 50 posts, you can discuss this in the Inner Thoughts forum.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2017, StreetWitch wrote:
I'm looking to buy a drawing duplication system. Can I get recommendations? I want something that works by itself and appears to be a ordinary paper notebook.

Have you wonder why the Master in Mentalism sometimes used the mosts weird props and they still reach their goals? Is not about the prop, is about yourself!
If you don't want to work hard (no searching for something that "works by itself") don't try to do Mentalism.

If you meant other thought and you are interested in invest time, effort, money and thinking, you can get good products but in here we don't discuss that type of themes.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Drawing duplication » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL