The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hallucination Deck by Jerome Canolle (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Honestly the french with English subtitles isn’t a big deal with this. It’s very simple to understand and the visuals of the tutorial are very easy to follow.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
Agree but would have been nice to have a English sound track. The stuff on the reel folk may not know exactly what it is unless you've played with it before Say a certain shim lim product.
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of dj
"Hallucination Deck" reminds me of Pit Hartling's "The Color Changing Mind" (see MAGIC, July 2007).
Perhaps the two decks are identical except that Pit uses the cards with green backs and not the yellow backs as in the Hallucination Deck.
The big difference is the presentation.

Darko
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
Agree but would have been nice to have a English sound track. The stuff on the reel folk may not know exactly what it is unless you've played with it before Say a certain shim lim product.Signed card rather than a sticker that you audience will think you simply have peeled off.I haven heard of the above effect so would be nice to know if it was the same.I'm sure the gaffs I saw decades ago in the amature magicians handbook
King14
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of King14
I hope Saturn magic make a bonus page for this.
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
Yes their bonus pages are very helpful.
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
Needed the gaffs to be made better ala honda
mimo67
View Profile
Veteran user
France
322 Posts

Profile of mimo67
As I'm french too I would like to say shame on you all who won't want to see any video with french language and english subtitles ! How do you think the whole non english speakers do with all the magic they buy here and in the uk and elsewhere ? We watch 90% of the videos in another language as ours with subtitles or even sometimes without any of those...
Sorry guys but it had to be said ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hallucination Deck by Jerome Canolle (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL