The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 386: Armando Lucero - Looking at Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
We continue this week with posting a podcast that has been in the can for a while but I have been looking forward to broadcasting. While I was performing at the Magic Castle in California this past June, I was doing the early show in the Close-up Gallery and Andrew Armando Lucero was the late performer. Over the week, I got to know him so much better as we chatted backstage in the dressing room then later when we sat down to record a podcast.

Armando rarely gives interviews nor sits down to record podcasts. So I felt fortunate that he agreed to be my guest on the Magic Word Podcast. Prior to recording this podcast, we chatted about many things which I tried to circle back to and chat about on the record. One such topic has to do with his philosophy on how we should all treat our art and ourselves with more respect and not denigrate or trivialize magic. This podcast is immediately going into my top ten of all my podcasts. There were nuggets of wisdom that left me speechless as I considered the gravity and importance of his revelation.

You can enjoy and explore the mind of Armando Lucero in this weeks podcast. Watch a short video of Armando, see some candid photos, read the blog, hear some product reviews, listen to the podcast online and download the MP3 file at: https://www.themagicwordpodcast.com/scot......o-lucero

This week we also welcome Andrew Falk as the newest member of the Friends of The Magic Word. Thank you, Andrew, for your financial support and commitment to promoting the art of magic by believing in our podcast
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 386: Armando Lucero - Looking at Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL