The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Very Limited Space (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher
View Profile
Special user
522 Posts

Profile of Christopher
I have VERY limited space and a rather difficult entry way in which to get an illusion on stage. (28" max width) I have been using Paul Rohamny's desk illusion this year and am planning for next year. My objective is to have double already in the illusion as well as a child. Because of my comedy routine, it may not be necessary to show the illusion empty at the beginning. A quick summary is this without giving too much away, I enter the "teleportation", a double leaves, I show am revealed still in the "teleporter", I then am transformed into the child, and then back to normal. Any suggestions of something already available, plans, etc? JC sum helped me with my original concept, but the final apparatus was too wide and I've added the child appearance in the meantime. Any help would be appreciated.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22593 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
This may be where a backdrop curtain or set will come in handy. Assemble behind the curtains or backdrop, and you will be ready for your show.

Sorry, don't understand the rest of your post.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Very Limited Space (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL