The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Book from John Carey. Me, my cards and I (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1051 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2017, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
I had the pleasure of watching John at LADS where he performed several effects from this book. I also had my lady with me who is a complete layman and she absolutely loved watching John perform these effects. John has an uncanny knack of creating extremely strong material that is as impressive to magicians as it is to laymen whilst being very accessible and requiring a minimum of effort to perform.

Mark

Thank you so much Mark! A big thank you too to all those who've pre ordered.

Have a nice day

Jc
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1051 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Greetings!

Download a FREE sample of 3 effects from Me, My Cards & I, the new book from John Carey!

Download a free sample of 3 hard-hitting commercial effects from John's latest book today - link below!
Due to so much interest in the new book, I have decided to release a free sample ebook of 3 effects from Me, My Cards & I that you can download, read, learn and perform today. Here's the link:

http://me-my-cards-and-i.co.uk/3effects/

The password is: pictureframe
(Make sure you put this all in lower case letters or it won't work!) I sincerely hope you enjoy!

The effects are just a tiny sample of the 70 odd items in the book - Me, My Cards & I is just jam packed with material, and it's available for pre-order right now for just £30 (+P&P). Not only that but if you pre-order now, then you will ALSO receive ebook copies of Minimalistica AND The Carey Files: Vol1 for FREE. That's two more amazing books jam packed full of Carey magic, for nothing.

Me, My Cards & I is a hardback collection of more than seventy new card effects, utility methods, essays and even a few sneaky coin pieces, my book is a handbook for creative, accessible, DOABLE magic for close-up workers of all kinds.

I've also put two more demo videos on the site that you can watch, of me performing two more of my favourite effects from the book.

If you love great close-up magic, now is the time to spend a while with Me, My Cards & I.

The book is expected to ship on the 3rd November and is now available to pre-order for the discount price of £30 (+P&P) (regular price: £35)

Visit the website to place your pre-order and watch a few demo videos we shot of a few of my favourite pieces from the book:

www.me-my-cards-and-I.co.uk

Have a great day!

John Carey
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3149 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Thx John. These are 3 smooth entertaining effects. Anyone on the fence or unfamiliar with John's work ( doubtful) check out these 3 full sample effects then head over to the purchase button!
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1051 Posts

Profile of John Carey
A pleasure Rizzo! Thank you sir.

John
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1659 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
Just an update, JC had me change the site over from Preorder to IN STOCK. The books finally arrived and I know John has been busting his balls getting them in the post.

I haven't seen a physical copy yet but the photos he posted on FB look great (and of course the material is classic Carey), I always love working with John, I hope you guys enjoy the book.

Phill
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3259 Posts

Profile of warren
I've got mine however as it's a Christmas present I can't actually have it until Christmas day Smile
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
1991 Posts

Profile of puggo
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2017, warren wrote:
I've got mine however as it's a Christmas present I can't actually have it until Christmas day Smile

As I brought it for myself, I've started reading and it looks good Smile
Perhaps I've started on the rum too early, but is the cover on back to front?!
Boomer
View Profile
Elite user
Livermore, CA
469 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Anyone in the United States receive their book yet?

Dave
epsilon97
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of epsilon97
I have not, Boomer.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3259 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2017, puggo wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2017, warren wrote:

As I brought it for myself, I've started reading and it looks good Smile
Perhaps I've started on the rum too early, but is the cover on back to front?!

It must be the rum my friend haha
Boomer
View Profile
Elite user
Livermore, CA
469 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Thanks @epsilon97, I'll update here when it arrives in Northern California.

Dave
Boomer
View Profile
Elite user
Livermore, CA
469 Posts

Profile of Boomer
The package has arrived safe and sound in Northern California.

Thanks John,

Dave
epsilon97
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of epsilon97
I received my book yesterday.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5003 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I have not seen a review yet so I posted my initial thoughts in the book review forum if you would like to check it out or add to it.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=110#0
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Book from John Carey. Me, my cards and I (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL