We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Fraudulent clairvoyants (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

swamigimmick
View Profile
Regular user
England
187 Posts

Profile of swamigimmick
I found this website whilst researching cold reading and thought it may be of interest to some of the members of this section of the cafe: -

http://www.gmpsychics.co.uk/fraud.htm

Regards,
Eric.
Corinius
Mentalist and Hypnotist

"You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him discover it within himself." - GALILEO
thiago
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
179 Posts

Profile of thiago
Thanks for the link.
There is very good article about vold reading in Randi´s site - type cold reading inthe search box- (www.randi.org)
And there is a series of articles in Visions Online site too.
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
Quote:
On 2002-07-09 12:46, thiago wrote:
Thanks for the link.
There is very good article about vold reading in Randi´s site - type cold reading inthe search box- (www.randi.org)
And there is a series of articles in Visions Online site too.

Thanks for the plug! Smile

Yes! The first four of the series on Reading Techniques are available @ Visions... more to come (I promise!)
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Fraudulent clairvoyants (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL