The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Incorporating other skills (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I'm 45 now...

that Stevie clip, there's a longer version around and its fantastic...

I was torn between Metal Mickey or Twiki - but nowadays that's an Open Source Enterprise Wiki and Web Application Platform...rather than a Mel Blanc voiced robot...

bidibidibidi...
I've asked to be banned
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
My younger brother had a full-scale remote-control inflatable Twiki. It could feasibly be used to bring on a prediction during an 80s themed mentalism evening. Mindpro would love it.
NRmind
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of NRmind
My first real job was as a nightclub DJ which was followed by about 12 years. I still spin in NY occasionally on Saturdays but am doing a lot more mental magic now.

In any event, the crowds and parties occasionally crossover and you'd be surprised how many people believe my patter about being able to guess what songs people were going to request - "now we all know that's not Mindreading, that's just reading the crowd and knowing your music"... and then you show them something "different".

Music is a pretty great way to tap into someone's tastes, style, and occasionally, emotion.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Incorporating other skills (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL