The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Juan Tamariz - Magic from My Heart (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
AntonF
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of AntonF
This is going to be great as everything he releases. But you must take this into account: he is able to deceive magicians with very simple methods. McMillans video its incredible, but he uses a deck not very used by magicians, but it is a very old idea. The most important thing for him it is Psicology. He is not a very good card worker, as Pepe Carroll or Ascanio was, but he is very clever, devilish clever even. I recommend to read averything he has wrote before getting into Juans magic: Magia Potagia I,II and III, The Magic Way, Sonata, Monedas, Monedas y Monedas... you will learn not only techniques but psicology, presentations ideas, memory and perception tips...
I have seen him a lot of times, in conferences (Los siete velos), on stage, on close up, and informal magic, and he is the one only able to entertain and surprise booth magicians and laymen.
I can speak Spanish, if you need help in translation ask me, ill help if possible.

About the release, I am completely sure this is a must have.
[...] The passion culminates in the professional. He would rather play than eat. Winning is not his sole delight.[...] there is but one pleasure in life better than winning, that is, in making the hazard...
Nick23
View Profile
Special user
England
540 Posts

Profile of Nick23
I'm almost 100% sure the memory trick uses an old gimmicked deck idea. Vincent Hedan has some good tricks with it. It's on his website as Multitude.
Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old...with 15 years of practice."
-- Harry Blackstone, Jr.
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1563 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2017, Nick23 wrote:
I'm almost 100% sure the memory trick uses an old gimmicked deck idea. Vincent Hedan has some good tricks with it. It's on his website as Multitude.

That will be great if that is the same of Vincent Hedan Multitude deck, besides mentioned Juan Tamariz and Vincent Hedan I believe that Michael Weber also have some ideas of the same principle in his recent release 'TEN' which is a package set of gimmicks and booklet about Ten Card Poker Deal.

Back to topic, I looking forward and cannot wait to see Maestro Juan Tamariz share with us, and I hope there will be one or even more DVD projects from Juan. The magic community of this planet need Juan to speak more so that magicians in the future can trasure what Juan's passion and love in magic.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

http://rubiksdream.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1123 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2017, Nick23 wrote:

You are right!
I was thinking that, being a multi-phase effect and knowing the theory of the false solutions, the method would be different for each stage... side railed.
Thanks!
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
dannydaniels
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of dannydaniels
Total Coincidence or Triple Coincidence is not listed in the list of effects. Unless, that is, it now has a new name.
I'm not confused... I just don't know yet.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of Daren
I think it is called any suit any card? Not sure if a three phase routine like his original?
miltos
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of miltos
Any reviews?
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Quote:
On Oct 18, 2017, miltos wrote:
Any reviews?

Have some patience.

It was released only two days ago. It's not an instant download. It needs time to travel and arrive in the mail.

Then it's 10 hours long and needs to be watched. And thoughtfully absorbed.

And then somebody needs time to compose a thoughtful review.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of Daren
Just finished watching the first disc, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His impromptu total coincidence is on here, and totally floored me, a brilliant brilliant version of his classic 2 deck version that you can now do anytime/anywhere!!! 3 phases like th original, and mind blowing finish again like the original, the title of trick is called impromptu real magic!! Buy it just for this routine alone and you have your monies worth!
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1778 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
It is sneaky!!!! I remember when Juan did it to 50 world class card men at Escorial few years back. Most of us recognized the routine when he got into it but also wondered how in the world he is doing this with borrowed and shuffled deck?!?!? He then thought it to us and I have been using it for few years since. I thought it was worth the whole trip to Spain back then.

J-M
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of Daren
Yes definitely worth the price of the set for this one routine alone!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5295 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
This is going to be on "The Reel Magic Marketplace"
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1123 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Quote:
On Oct 19, 2017, Kozmo wrote:
This is going to be on "The Reel Magic Marketplace"

ETA?
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5295 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
In the next day or 2.....worth the wait. As soon as possible....
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5295 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Ok this is now available at the Reel Magic Marketplace. Best deals in Magic......

www.reelmagicmagazine.com
javier natera
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of javier natera
Hello everyone! If you have any questions about the DVD set please let me know!
Magic is great!
movemonkey
View Profile
Loyal user
Detroit, USA
206 Posts

Profile of movemonkey
Is this the DEFINITIVE work of Juan?? All his best work in this DVD set???
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of Daren
It includes his impromptu total coincidence routone, enough said!!
civins
View Profile
New user
Scotland
100 Posts

Profile of civins
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2017, Daren wrote:
It includes his impromptu total coincidence routone, enough said!!

This has caught my interest. The original total conicedence is a killer but required a timeous set up.
This DVD set will need to go on my wish lust
magomago
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of magomago
Why people are talking only about total coincidence?It one of the gems of this set , but this set it is full of them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Juan Tamariz - Magic from My Heart (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL