The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tiger Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BrotherJeffrey
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of BrotherJeffrey
Hey Gang!

My Tiger-Tan coins are now available apart from Tresor. So if you want just the coins or want more coins for your effects. You can get as many as you like.

They really get great reviews (see bottom of Tresor's page) and the feedback across the web has been phenomenal!

https://www.copelandcoins.com/products/tiger-tan-coins

(And just for you guys... use the promo Café and save an extra 10% off any Tiger-Tan Coin set or Tresor)

These coins were made by a working magician for magic. You'll feel the difference.

Make Beautiful Magic!
Copeland
Revolutionary Tools and Teaching for Coin Magicians

Have you seen Tresor?

CopelandCoins.com
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I can certainly vouch for the quality of these wonderful coins. They are very well made, great milling on edges for multiple palms and holdouts and a stunning contrast to your silver / clad coins. The size weight and feel are right on par with the real thing. The fact that the coins draw attention to two endangered species is just icing on the cake. I find people really want to check these out, not to see if they a gaffed in any way but they want to see the artwork and they love the conversation that you can start when talking about them and why these two species were selected. Vanishing coins / vanishing species. I have even had a spec or two ask where they could donate to saving these vanishing animals.

Beyond the coinage and thee history / story behind them. The teaching that you get from any one of Brother Jeffrey’s products is incredibly engaging and very easy to learn from. Gone are the days of “dozing off” while watching a magic learning video. Try one of his products and you will easily see why you would then want them all. He certainly promises low and delivers high. One of the greatest teachers of our time. Give it a try (and just thank me later). Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
BrotherJeffrey
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of BrotherJeffrey
One more week on the promo code "Café" before the sale ends.
Revolutionary Tools and Teaching for Coin Magicians

Have you seen Tresor?

CopelandCoins.com
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
Gotta agree with Poof-daddy review. Jeff Copeland teaching style and his products are worth a look. The traveler wallet, Tiger-tan coins, Tresor, and teaching style (system) are all quality work. Easy to do business with and very supportive.
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tiger Coins (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL