The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Slate Book (Poe Theme) (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Just wanted to show a little love to both Vic over at Gemini and Marc Charisse for my new custom Poe Slate Book which arrived today. Vic was very easy to talk with and made the transaction a smooth and easy process. Marc I must say this thing most certainly exceeded my expectations. You can certainly see and feel the attention to detail you give these babys before shipping them out. Everything came well packaged and I love it.

I will most certainly be doing business again. You guys are both top notch and thanks again.

(Hopefully the attached photos show up)


-Bob
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Image


Image


Image


Image
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
857 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2017, atouchofmagic1 wrote:
Just wanted to show a little love to both Vic over at Gemini and Marc Charisse for my new custom Poe Slate Book which arrived today. Vic was very easy to talk with and made the transaction a smooth and easy process. Marc I must say this thing most certainly exceeded my expectations. You can certainly see and feel the attention to detail you give these babys before shipping them out. Everything came well packaged and I love it.

I will most certainly be doing business again. You guys are both top notch and thanks again

-Bob


Ditto that,...a gorgeous Poe box! Vic is fantastic to deal with and a few months ago Marc made me a beautiful customized Faer!£ Shi{{ing switch box that I treasure!
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Nice, I have the same images for a switch box. Marc's work is excellent. Customer service is top notch as well!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile


"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Schaff
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
131 Posts

Profile of Schaff
Very,very nice!

I worked with Marc on a Krampusnacht presentation/storage box. He had great communication and really went the extra mile.
It fits everything perfectly, and is absolutely beautiful. Couldn't be happier.
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2017, afinemesh wrote:
Nice, I have the same images for a switch box. Marc's work is excellent. Customer service is top notch as well!


I saw that and loved it. that's why I requested for the switch box images to be used for the slate box. Pictures just do not do these justice.

-Bob
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On Oct 18, 2017, atouchofmagic1 wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2017, afinemesh wrote:
Nice, I have the same images for a switch box. Marc's work is excellent. Customer service is top notch as well!


Pictures just do not do these justice.

-Bob


I totally agree!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile


"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5268 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I literally need a box to store all of my Marc Charisse boxes. But that would be bad because I wouldn't be able to see them.

His slates are top notch as well.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
dclxvinyc
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of dclxvinyc
Hey, am I wrong here: does the slate book also double as a switch box?? if that's true, does that mean there can be reveals/vanishes of what's written since the new "wall" will be another slate? if so, can you do two switches like with his locking switch box?? man, if so, there isn't a BUY button I can click fast enough. that's so cool
ManxBull
View Profile
New user
Isle of Man
98 Posts

Profile of ManxBull
Quote:
On Jan 9, 2020, dclxvinyc wrote:
Hey, am I wrong here: does the slate book also double as a switch box?? if that's true, does that mean there can be reveals/vanishes of what's written since the new "wall" will be another slate? if so, can you do two switches like with his locking switch box?? man, if so, there isn't a BUY button I can click fast enough. that's so cool


Yes, I have one of Marc's slate books. It doubles as a switch box and you can easily have a couple of different slate reveals. It's a wonderful, flawless piece of work, incredibly useful.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1900 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Love this!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Slate Book (Poe Theme) (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL