The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » WHICH HAND PREDICTION (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Samwooding12
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Samwooding12
PROPER MODERN MENTALISM

Want to learn one of the best which hand routines without math or memory work to be done?

W.H.P

It stands for Which Hand Prediction. It's the perfect wallet routine and for $5.00 this is a no-brainer. You'll be able to predict which hand a coin is in four times in a row. There are no gimmicks used and no psychological techniques.

When you purchase W.H.P you'll be greeted by a video of me teaching you everything, including a sure-fire method and a ballsy one. You'll learn new principles to add to your existing routines and so much more !

You're going to love this refreshing modern take on the which hand routine.

This will be released on October 25th for only $5.00. Mark your diaries, this will be worth it.
Samwooding12
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Samwooding12
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Is the prediction in full view from the start? Also do you make one single prediction covering all four choices or do you make a new prediction after each round?

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Samwooding12
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Samwooding12
Good Question Mark!

To be totally honest the performer puts out a single envelope which is in full view the entire time, you can have the piece of paper out from the very start if you like.

You do make one single prediction, there is no one ahead!

Many Thanks,

Sam.
Samwooding12
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Samwooding12
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Any reviews.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Can you at least video a silent version.
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Uh... I do not know from where to start... the "which hand demonstration" is not what the majority of you guys could think, at least it is not what I was thinking, because the spectator will not hide the coin in one of his hand but has to catch the coin with one hand every time...

It is not 100% surefire and personally for this sum you could find something else much more better... this didn't suit in my way of doing magic and I do not think also that it could be done with everyone... anyway if you would like to give try... then you could post here your thoughts ;-)
Samwooding12
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Samwooding12
Hi BlackZ!

I'm so glad you looked into the routine, yes the spectator does catch the coin but in my opinion, it wouldn't make sense for the spectator to continuously hide the coin, the routine is built to be short and fun (but still be astounding). Try the routine, it's never failed for me and I've been performing this for five years. If you follow the routine as explained it should work every time !

Many thanks,

Sam
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » WHICH HAND PREDICTION (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL