The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » JFK (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2017, NYCTwister wrote:
I'm not saying it wasn't just a lone lunatic, but, given his speech shortly before he was killed, I can see there being another reason. Had he lived, and done what he said he was going to do, a lot of very rich and powerful people stood to lose a lot.
It would have changed everything.

I'm very curious to see what is released, but I doubt it will result in any new info.

It wouldnt matter what was released. Conspiracy theorists wouldnt believe it.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Nov 5, 2017, magicfish wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2017, NYCTwister wrote:
I'm not saying it wasn't just a lone lunatic, but, given his speech shortly before he was killed, I can see there being another reason. Had he lived, and done what he said he was going to do, a lot of very rich and powerful people stood to lose a lot.
It would have changed everything.

I'm very curious to see what is released, but I doubt it will result in any new info.

It wouldnt matter what was released. Conspiracy theorists wouldnt believe it.

Which is why they live on.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Is that true or did the government tell you that?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta......inations

I hate to pop your Warren Commission bubble but the official finding here in the USA is that the facts dictate it was a probable CONSPIRACY... So Conspiracy folks side with Congress and Congress sides with the Conspiracy folks... The main force in the Warren Report was Allen Dulles who was fired from the CIA by Kennedy himself. Dulles refused to leave DC after his dismissal and within 2 years Kennedy was dead. As head of the CIA Dulles had a license to kill, and didn't give up his credentials it seems... 18 witnesses for the Warren Report were shot, had their throats slit, or were found eviscerated floating in 55 gallon barrels off the coast of Miami... In a very strange recording LBJ admits that 'WE" hired the Mob/Thugs to kill a president Lawfully elected by his countrymen (Viet Nam). So it was no problem for LBJ to do such a thing. LBJ was under investigation for Corruption and would have been sent to prison had Kennedy survived... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqyklafeXpY
The murder of Dorothy Killgallen was the icing on the cake ... She was one of the top criminal reporters in her day although she'd taken to the Hollywood limelight. She interviewed Jack Ruby and said she was going to blow the lid off the case... THE REPORTER WHO KNEW TOO MUCH... DR. MARY'S MONKEY, and THE MAN WHO KILLED KENNEDY are all great books to get you started... Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Nonsense.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » JFK (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL