The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alphabet Cards - Print Your Own (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mindipulator
View Profile
New user
Mexico
97 Posts

Profile of Mindipulator
I posted this down below but am posting it again here for those that may not have access to the Banquet Room.

Greetings,

I've recently started doing paranormal/seance evenings. I spent a great deal of time collecting the right props to create the proper atmosphere but was unable to find any nice looking letter cards for my glass moving routine. So I decided to create my own.

I found dictionary pages from 1922 and after quite some work was able to print my own.

I showed these to Paul Voodini, my inspiration for glass moving, and he thought that others would be able to make use of these as well.

They are now available at his site:
http://www.readerofminds.co.uk/spirit_board_letters_94.html

For a limited time he is including his "Step #9: Mediumistic Stunts" with each purchase.

Below is a sample. The layout is four to a page and can easily be printed at home on some nice card stock or at your local printer.

Dale

Click here to view attached image.
Mindipulator
View Profile
New user
Mexico
97 Posts

Profile of Mindipulator
Paul’s special offer has ended and they are not currently available on his site.
If you are interested in obtaining the PDF ($12 US) PM me.

Dale
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alphabet Cards - Print Your Own (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL