The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown: You Ask The Questions (Article) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DaveS
View Profile
Veteran user
New York
329 Posts

Profile of DaveS
We shall not cease from exploration/And the end of all our exploring/Will be to arrive where we started/And know the place for the first time. (TS Elliot)
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
Thanks for the link Dave. Great interview.

Specially the parrot handling...

:-)
Jason Bay
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
117 Posts

Profile of Jason Bay
Cool interview. He did a GREAT job answering the questions about whether he can really read minds.

I had a chuckle over the Darren vs. Derren question... here in the Pacific Northwest, we pronounce them exactly the same way. I can't imagine one spelling sounding "bland" in Brittain while the other sounds "excellent but rare"!

- Jason Bay
Xia
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
286 Posts

Profile of Xia
One is like deh ren (derren) and the other is dah ren (darren) I hope that helps with any pronounciation problems. Smile

Xia
"They say time is money...i say time is precious"
"They say the whole is much more than the sum of its Parts...Thats why a man is much more than the sum of his Past!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown: You Ask The Questions (Article) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL