The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Michael Rubinstein Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey there,
I just picked up a rare copy of Dr. Michael Rubinstein's "Intermediate and Advanced Coin Magic."

So far I like it. I haven't had much time to sit down and read it. But Ill get around to it today hopefully.

I'm just happy I could actually find this. Mike has great stuff. And I know I am bound to find some golden secrets.

Who else has a copy?
Nash
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong ~ USA
1101 Posts

Profile of Nash
What's up, Brian?

Sounds like some real good stuff there, mate.

I really want to get started on coins.
Oh, yeah, please refer to him as "DR. RUBINSTEIN"; the man doesn't spend his time studying for nothing.

Heheheheh.

:)
I teach leaders the magic of curiosity and empathetic communication. keynote Speaker | Seattle magician
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
I never knew that "Dr." Rubinstein had a book! Gotta check this out. Just a wild stab in the dark, but does the book contain ROPS, the coin vanish?

Thanks.

owen
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey Nash, good to see you are still around the Café. Thanks for showing me your Color Fusion effect up in Seattle.

Owen, sorry, but the book does not contain the ROPS move.

(Mike, if you are reading this, was this book created before you started working on ROPS?)

I came across this book by pure luck. I have not seen it up for sale anywhere so far. I would ask you to contact Michael himself to see if he still has any left.
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
The ROPS move is on his Encyclopedia of Coin Sleights DVD. It is also in a booklet of coin magic he published a while back.
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Larry B., shhhhh!!!!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Funny Larry D!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Don't forget that he does go over it quite a bit on the "Knockout Coin Magic" tapes and DVD. He uses it quite a bit in different routines.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Michael Rubinstein Book (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL