The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Abyss - Lloyd Barnes / Ellusionist (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2017, Jan Schattling wrote:
I like Videos that really show the trick and how it is done.
Really rare with Elusionist this day.
Of course it always gives people the chance of knowing how it is done just by watching it but I think as long as the props are good that does not really matter.

So my basic question after searching online for the price of an engraved Zippo lighter is, are the props well made?
(And is it a real Zippo / actually engraved or just screen printed?)
I have done a reappearing angel effect that is kinda similar for some time but used one cut out from flash paper that is "plucked" out of the card and then burned just to reappear on the card.
Having the angel on a lighter might save me some crafting time because they are a pain in the ass to make. Smile

Hey Jan,

The zippo isn't an official zippo branded one, but it's great quality and the Angel is actually engraved into it and not just printed on Smile

Hopefully that helps mate. We appreciate your support.

- G
CR_Shelton
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of CR_Shelton
That’s too bad it’s not a Zippo. Would a real Zippo mechanism fit in the case, if I wanted to swap one in?
An actor is a magician performing the illusion of reality.
www.ActingMagician.com
Jan Schattling
View Profile
New user
Hamburg, Germany
88 Posts

Profile of Jan Schattling
@Geraint: Thanks for your answer.
I guess I will give it a try. It's just a really good price.
"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them." - Lee Jun-fan
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1509 Posts

Profile of Jared
For those of you who own Chris Congreave and Dave Forrest's wonderful "The Light" this would pair quite well with a simple switch. You could build an entire routine where the card ultimately vanishes and re-appears inside the lighter!
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2017, MitchC wrote:
Http://www.ellusionist.com/abyss.html

Twilight Angels on steroids ?

What say you ?

Ellusionist definitely loves the steroids. All of the effects they release are apparently juicing really hard.
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
After 6 months of being SOLD OUT, this is now finally BACK IN STOCK: https://www.ellusionist.com/abyss.html

- G
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1802 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
I see this is no longer available. Does anyone remember what it sold for? I found an unused one. Thank you
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Carta Mundi
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Carta Mundi
I looked at my invoice from 2017 when I got mine. The price was $34.95.
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
340 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
Anyone have an extra of these they would part with or know of a shop with this and ghost system v2?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Abyss - Lloyd Barnes / Ellusionist (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL