The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » M.I.N.D in the UK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Muggy
View Profile
New user
Scotland
54 Posts

Profile of Muggy
Anyone in the uk who does not own Lee Earles M.I.N.D

can find it at magicbox.co.uk at a staggering -£49.99

That's £15 cheaper than any other dealer I can find!

Just if your interested

Muggy
Harris0n
View Profile
Loyal user
leeds uk
290 Posts

Profile of Harris0n
At the current exchange rate it probably works out just as cheap to buy it directly from Lee Earle himself.
"There are times when the truth is necessary and times when myth-making is necessary." Nick Cave
Mark Roberts
View Profile
Special user
Nottingham, UK
597 Posts

Profile of Mark Roberts
Is that the correct address for Magicbox?

I keep getting an internet service provider website.
Withnail
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of Withnail
http://www.magicbox.uk.com

That should do it!
Yet again that oaf has destroyed my day
Muggy
View Profile
New user
Scotland
54 Posts

Profile of Muggy
Sorry about the wrong web address. Withnail posted the right one.

Muggy
jezza pk magic
View Profile
New user
bristol uk
15 Posts

Profile of jezza pk magic
Hi,
I would like to find something that really teaches hypnotism.i find video's easier to work from.i once purchased a pamphlet type book,that was not very good,to say the least.i need to be able to get it rom a uk supplier if poss.i would also like to contact some uk magicians,for usual magic chat,ideas etc.
many thanks
jezza
how many times must i say,"i wish i thought of that"?
Mark Roberts
View Profile
Special user
Nottingham, UK
597 Posts

Profile of Mark Roberts
Hi jezza,

If you are thinking of doing any kind of stage hypnotism, you need to learn properly. It is an indepth subject and could not be adequately covered in a pamphlet.

A good starting point would be Ormond McGills Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnotism, available from Amazon.

However, if you are thinking of going into this, please be ethical with all that you do. Although hypnosis itself is not dangerous, playing with peoples minds without being correctly qualified can be Smile

Have fun!
jezza pk magic
View Profile
New user
bristol uk
15 Posts

Profile of jezza pk magic
Hi mark,

thanks,i will try and get that book.the one I had ages ago,was a load of rubbish and only covered a small bit.a few years ago my wife and I ran a small shop,sweets gen groceries etc,i used to play around with customers y getting my assistant to name a product,then by the time they had left they would have bought this item.it would make us laugh for ages and we used to play it with everyone,and almost everytime it would work.all I would do was change the tone of my voice when stating this item along with others.this fuelled my need to find out more,but I have been practicing magic first.

I have seen ads for "schools" but they really want more than blood,so I think its self teach through good books and vids,do you know of any vids out there? as I have been into magic,i always passed this subject.

I work better hands on instead of reading,i have loads on spoons,but can never get it perfect,so I don't do metal bending yet.even though I have vids on this subject,i am limited to the bends I can do.

I was once done on stage by paul mckenna,but I came out of it halfway through,very glad,after I saw what everyone else was doing...i wouldn't go that far with specs...funny to watch but noway to happen to yourself.

anymore info,please pm or email,thanks
regards

jezza
how many times must i say,"i wish i thought of that"?
Mark Roberts
View Profile
Special user
Nottingham, UK
597 Posts

Profile of Mark Roberts
Hi Jezza,

That's a neat trick you pulled off in the shop Smile As you saw, it works, too. If you are interested in learning more about suggestion work then you have to look at Luke Jermay's work. It's astounding.

As regards to the schools of hypnotherapy, you really don't need to go this far unless you are thinking of starting a hypnotherapy practice. I do hold a part time practice and hold a diploma in hypnotherapy.

There is some excellent material out there, although I'm not sure of any videos that have been produced on stage hypnosis itself. Maybe someone else could help with that.

Most of what you need to know will be in Ormond's book. My only caution would be careful as to which routines you perform. For example, regressing anyone back to childhood without the relevent training can be highly irresponsible if that person had any kind of childhood trauma.

If you would like to know more, or if you would like to check out the safety of any of your routines, please send me a private message and I'll do my best to help Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » M.I.N.D in the UK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL