The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TOGETHER by Chris Hanowell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Just got an email about this.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/9201

Ad copy:

They see it, they hear it, and they ALWAYS WANT TO FEEL IT. Completely fooled. It's a beautiful thing when a great effect and an awesome method come TOGETHER.

Visual, practical, and a natural handling make Together the go to torn and restored method for the worker. Chris has come up with a super practical method making this torn and restored technique one that you will use over and over again.

A playing card is folded into 4 corners and torn. Piece by piece it is restored in a very visual and deceptive way. So simple to perform but very strong.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I'm eager to get it but I just wish I could see what the audience sees between the last rip in the completed card and then it cuts to him telling them to unfold it. I love the fairness of the way it looks in how he shows both sides during the routine.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Its only 8 bucks

so you don't lose much

i think everyone knows what happens at the end(magicians)

think of counterfeit houchin ending

goes by unnoticed by a spectator
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Looks just ok to me
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
966 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
Chris showed me this when he first created it over facetime. I finally saw it in person a few months ago. This is really, really clever. There are some incredibly fair displays that are unique to this TNR. The ending is similar to Counterfeit Hollingsworth, like BMWGuy said, but with how fair the first few restorations are, this isn't an issue at all.
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
djefvulen
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of djefvulen
The ad says it simple to perform, anyone know how simple? I have a few torn and restored tricks that are a bit too fiddly for my level.
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Looks good! Smile
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Looks good & now have it to learn.

Bought many versions of torn & restored card & many books for versions of it.

Will take time to perfect this one as well.

Mike Donoghue
acortest
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of acortest
I'm a big fan of Torn & Restored card effects. I haven't found one yet that compares to Daniel Garcia's 'Torn', but I may give this one a shot. Great trailer for the effect, Chris!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TOGETHER by Chris Hanowell (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL