The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » P**k Wallets (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
tom2793
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of tom2793
Super simple question. What do people prefer:

Telethought 2 or Thought Transmitter Pro?

Looking to buy my first wallet next week! I think I prefer the telethought 2.....

Answers on a postcard please!

Tom
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
For about $12.00 the Ultimate Networking Tool is a nice wallet
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11608 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2017, Jerskin wrote:
For about $12.00 the Ultimate Networking Tool is a nice wallet


must admit...it's a post card size answer.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11608 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2017, tom2793 wrote:
Super simple question. What do people prefer:

Telethought 2 or Thought Transmitter Pro?

Looking to buy my first wallet next week! I think I prefer the telethought 2.....

Answers on a postcard please!

Tom



you won't always get what you want. By asking such a specific question you are limiting our intelligence.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
tom2793
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of tom2793
Quote:
You won't always get what you want. By asking such a specific question you are limiting our intelligence.


Very true. But equally I've done a bit of research myself and narrowed it down to two and was just wondering if anyone has any advice on those specifically? Smile No worries if not. I guess it is specific but that is after I've done a lot of my own research!
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1450 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
You can't always get what you want. But you just might find you get what you need.

Well, then again, probably not when it comes to wallets.

This is your first, you say?

Prepare to buy at least 20 or so over the next few years.

You tell yourself you won't...but...

That one you thought was going to be the cat's meow, over the weeks and months....just doesn't quite scratch the itch.

And you start looking at others...
tom2793
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of tom2793
Bought telethought and I love it guys! Thank you everybody for the feedback. Sorry I limited some of your intelligence!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11608 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2017, tom2793 wrote:
Bought telethought and I love it guys! Thank you everybody for the feedback. Sorry I limited some of your intelligence!


We don't have much. Haha, Glad you found what you were looking for.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1256 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2017, tom2793 wrote:
Bought telethought and I love it guys! Thank you everybody for the feedback. Sorry I limited some of your intelligence!


I think that was your best option of the two. As interesting as the Thought Transmitter is, it's not what I would call a wallet. You may be interested in taking a look at the Sight Unseen Case too. Just a thought for you to ponder on.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
KLMind
View Profile
New user
Olympia,WA
12 Posts

Profile of KLMind
Also look for JOL The Famous Jaks Wallet, It is pretty good as well.
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
British Columbia
1406 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2017, Samuel Catoe wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2017, tom2793 wrote:
Bought telethought and I love it guys! Thank you everybody for the feedback. Sorry I limited some of your intelligence!


I think that was your best option of the two. As interesting as the Thought Transmitter is, it's not what I would call a wallet. You may be interested in taking a look at the Sight Unseen Case too. Just a thought for you to ponder on.


I'll second the motion for the Sight Unseen Case. Fantastic tool.

Ray
EnterTRAINment at its best. Keeping the Magic Alive in Northern BC
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11608 Posts

Profile of John C
So many available and so little time and $$ to persue them
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1484 Posts

Profile of elimagic
The SUC is fantastic for what it is. Simple and effective. If you want some more functionality, go with the SAW. This is my standard as it includes the suc feature to peeking, loading, etc, but also includes another very deception peek, an index, out to lunch, etc. It's a fantastic piece of kit.

If you want a billfold style, the functionality of the Paul Carnazo Annihilation Wallet is very good, lots of features, however, a bit bigger than I would like. Just my personal preference though.
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1252 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Sometime the place I work is dimly lit and Thought Transmitter would provide me an aura of enchantability that just isn't in keeping with my style. I now use Telethought.
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1450 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2018, Senor Fabuloso wrote:
Sometime the place I work is dimly lit and Thought Transmitter would provide me an aura of enchantability that just isn't in keeping with my style. I now use Telethought.


"Aura of enchantability" LOL...indeed it can Smile
Psy
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of Psy
The Phantom Wallet !
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1215 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
An envelope
TADAA.CO.UK - ASTONISHING MAGIC
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18311 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Ultimate network tool gets my vote as you can hack it to do other stuff if you wanna...and it looks just like it should, a small business card case. And I also am very, very fond of khan envelopes too...
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1484 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Saw. Best there is
D Whitton
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of D Whitton
S.U.C., the original and best (for a reason).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » P**k Wallets (14 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL