The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Online Dealers (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

carp4865
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of carp4865
I wanted to know if anyone has heard of USA Magic Tricks.com? I usually
buy from Penguin, Vanishing or Theory 11. The reason I am asking is because they had Double Cross at a $13 savings.
They are located in South Carolina. Thanks Mike
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1673 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Might be easier for you to see if you can buy one from the Tricks for sale page.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewf......m=76&365
carp4865
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of carp4865
Denied access.Thanks for your reply, Mike
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
416 Posts

Profile of MitchC
Looks like a very similar place I buy from occassionally....

http://www.magictrickstore.com/advanced_......x=44&y=8

If you sign up as a member you'll get discounts, plus they have a 10% discount code available.
carp4865
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of carp4865
Thanks for the reply MitchC. I signed up in November 2013.
I read more then I post so maybe you have to have more posts
then I have.I will have to check the rules about that. Thanks again, but the
dealer is USA Magic Tricks and I purchased Double Cross and have all
of the info and online instructions. I took a chance and it worked out
for me, Mike
psychod
View Profile
Regular user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
164 Posts

Profile of psychod
Mike, You need to have 50 posts before you can access that section. Keep posting...you'll get there before you know it!

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
carp4865
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of carp4865
Thanks psychod, I appreciate the info and reply, Mike
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
carp4865
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of carp4865
Thank you tonsofquestions. Now I have all the info I need. As a non professional
I look and read more then posting. Mike
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
Magicandsuch.com is my new go to magic site. They have huge discounts all the time.
carp4865
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of carp4865
I will try them. Thanks Lou Cirulli for the reply and info, Mike.
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1334 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2017, Lou Cirulli wrote:
Magicandsuch.com is my new go to magic site. They have huge discounts all the time.

Yes, just not the most responsive at times and I think the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale has them bogged down. Orders I placed and paid for a week ago are still just sitting there with a status of processing and emails and phone calls (voice mails since they aren't answering the phone) regarding when they might actually be processed and shipped are not being answered.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4507 Posts

Profile of videoman
But to be fair, it seems that MOST of the US dealers got back logged after the recent sales period.
Plus, smaller dealers have also tried to squeeze in some family time during the Thanksgiving weekend.
Andrew is a good guy and Magic and Such is a fair and honest company.
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2017, videoman wrote:
But to be fair, it seems that MOST of the US dealers got back logged after the recent sales period.
Plus, smaller dealers have also tried to squeeze in some family time during the Thanksgiving weekend.
Andrew is a good guy and Magic and Such is a fair and honest company.

Sorry if my post was taken to mean that Andrew / Magic and Such isn't fair and honest - it wasn't meant that way at all. I was just trying to set reasonable expectations - especially if someone ordered right now and was expecting it to be shipped out next day and this was their first experience with the shop.

How's this:
I've ordered from Andrew / Magic and Such numerous times and expect to again in the future. He has great prices, great sales and offers free shipping both in the US and internationally starting at very low total order points compared to a lot of other shops. And, you even earn store credits. While usually responsive, be patient - especially when there's a sale on - since response times can be slow.
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
Their Cyber Monday deal was AWESOME! I'll gladly wait for the amount of money I saved! Andrew got back to me right away and told me he is back logged. Who can complain abut that? LOL
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2017, Lou Cirulli wrote:
Their Cyber Monday deal was AWESOME! I'll gladly wait for the amount of money I saved! Andrew got back to me right away and told me he is back logged. Who can complain abut that? LOL

The Cyber Monday deal was awesome. I wound up ordering even more than I had during the Black Friday deal (and made a note to wait next year - of course, then things will sell out - but that's just the optimist in me talking Smile ).

Also, it sounds like we know vastly different magicians. Some of the ones I know LOVE to complain about EVERYTHING! Smile

I once got our club about a 70% discount on sets of Messado rings from someone that was looking to liquidate a large number of sets they had apparently bought at some pennies on the dollar sale / auction. These were NEW, unopened, still in the wrapping paper when you opened the case. I had someone complain about a smudge about 1/64" wide and 1 inch long on the bottom of the case that he took out a magnifying glass to show me. Smile
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1057 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2017, Lou Cirulli wrote:

My "go to" also, Andrew is fantastic!

I'm only a half hour away from Penguin's warehouse but they only do online sales and also apply sales tax.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Online Dealers (5 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL