The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Spectrum - 3 FREE Hyper-visual tricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Watch trailer here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShEBtyoyPZg

FREE with all orders over $1 at Ellusionist this holiday season.

Just our way of saying thanks for the support.

- G
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2220 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Do we have to buy the plastic card or could we use the Luber Fedler lens and then go into a trick with that. I realize the practicality level was not high and I appreciate the honesty and integrity of the trailer mentioning this. I'd love to know how much set up is necessary for the card through table. That was nice. And yes, worth a buck Smile
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2017, MagicBrent wrote:
Do we have to buy the plastic card or could we use the Luber Fedler lens and then go into a trick with that. I realize the practicality level was not high and I appreciate the honesty and integrity of the trailer mentioning this. I'd love to know how much set up is necessary for the card through table. That was nice. And yes, worth a buck Smile

You can use the Lubor lens yes Smile

And the set-up on the card through table isn't extensive, but it is impractical for table hopping in the real world. Perfect for 1-on-1, but harder to get in and out of, so it's very situational. Hence the honest trailer mate.

Definitely worth learning though.

- G
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Spectrum - 3 FREE Hyper-visual tricks (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL