The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review ~ Hydro Die Trick (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Review
HYDRO DIE TRICK

I just recently received a fantastic effect from MJJ MAGIC MFG. called the Hydro Die Trick made by Mad Jake Jr. These are manufactured in Surgical Stainless, Rose Copper & Gleaming Brass. They are very collectible as there will be a limited production.
The Effect is as follows: The performer displays a clear tube, a die, a base and lid.  The performer drops the die in the clear tube for all to see and places it on the base, they then pour water into the tube, entombing the die in water with no where for it to go.  A polished tube is then placed over top of the clear tube and a lid placed on it.  The performer in full view of the spectator, removes the tubes and cover from the base, they then remove the lid, then the outer metal tube, the die has VANISHED completely. Only to appear in another location still damp from being In the water. 
The Hydro Dies are just under 5" in height and the base is solid and 2 1/8" in diameter.
The workmanship is fantastic and anyone would be proud to display this in their magic display case. The quality is second to none.
This can be purchased directly from the manufacturer MJJ MAGIC MFG. It is currently advertised on the Magic Café, search for Mad Jake.
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Must give credit where credit is due. This particular effect was designed by Magiro, a very talented German magician. While the method was used in other effects by craftsman Magiro made it famous with the dice.

Jake Jr.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
dyrwolf
View Profile
New user
The timbers of Fennario
94 Posts

Profile of dyrwolf
I will second the positive comments above. Very nicely made, beautiful. Weighs a ton.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark — that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
How much is the plastic version from the trailer and where can it be purchased?
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
A stainless Steel model I made for a customer in the UK. Great performance.

https://youtu.be/CBf0IPq2Ylc
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
TrylleJan
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of TrylleJan
I am looking forward to receive mine soon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review ~ Hydro Die Trick (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL