The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Close Call by Looch (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11565 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Nov 19, 2017, Looch wrote:
:lol: Smile Smile All the others have been great, mine looks like I'm having a stroke!

A STROKE!!? Of GENIUS!!!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3319 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On May 20, 2018, John C wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 19, 2017, Looch wrote:
:lol: Smile Smile All the others have been great, mine looks like I'm having a stroke!

A STROKE!!? Of GENIUS!!!

Smile Thanks John!
Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1233 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
Looch kindly sent me the booklet "Close Call", which was very kind of him. But, really, I've been doing some form of walkabout mentalism for 40-years, so I was expecting just the absolute basic "How to approach a table / group, and what to do once you're there". WRONG! The stuff in there covers just about everything. In my opinion, anybody – magician or mentalist - who goes out to perform close-up really should have read this. It would serve any table-hopper well to read this. Why learn from your mistakes when you could learn from the mistakes somebody has already made? It’s the book I wish I’d written, and the Truth is, it’s not even a book; it’s a booklet. However, its size belies the incredible amount of knowledge, hints, tips and practical suggestions it contains. With this booklet, I genuinely think any reader will pick up ten years of experience – what to do and what NOT to do – in an hour.
katarinag
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of katarinag
Thanks for bumping this thread @Dreamcadam. I've only recently discovered Looch (late to the party, I know) and so far I'm in love with what I've read. "Close call" sounds like exactly what I've been searching for lately.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3319 Posts

Profile of Looch
With the resurrection of this thread a number of orders have come in over the weekend. I’ve also received messages about the format. Please note this is a digital product, you will receive download access to the ebook and inside it is a clickable link to the lecture video that was filmed live at Mindsummit in Germany.

The product is available here: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/products/close-call-ebook

I hope that clears up any questions!

Thanks
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Close Call by Looch (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL