The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Question about Mnemonica (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrEmagic
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of MrEmagic
Hi there,

I've just ordered Mnemonica by Juan Tamariz, and the seller (which seems to be a big magic store) told me he'd get some new copies of the book within a couple of days. I asked him how this was possible, and he told me that he gets these copies direct from the original distributor and they get them from the manufacturer/printer.

I was wondering if this is possible? All other magic stores I've spoken to told me they weren't able to get new copies.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Books are printed in one large print run and then distributed. They are not produced in continual small batches. That large magic store is able to keep getting new copies most likely because the distributor still has a stack of unsold copies.

Mnemonica is a book targeted for a specific market within card magic. Lots of card magicians are not interested in memdeck work. That means this book is still available for now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Question about Mnemonica (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL