The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Physical Emotions by Nico Heinrich (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
Manchester, United Kingdom
286 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Most of all mentalism is about the skills of the performer. It is about HIM being able to read thoughts, predict the future or bend metal with his mind. PHYSICAL EMOTIONS on the other hand is about THEM. It is about THEIR emotions, THEIR sensations, THEIR experience.

Imagine transferring emotions into billets and having them experience their own feelings in a very different, oddly physical way. Demonstrate how they can influence the participant's perception and body movements. Yes, their arms will automatically move, according to certain emotions - and they won't know how. Finally, test their intuition and leave them with a powerful gift.

You will need nothing but two billets and the secret techniques explained in this book. It is completely impromptu, pure in its method (using some classic methods, beautifully combined with real suggestion) and works with 100% accuracy, anytime, anywhere.

Nico has refined this routine for over eight years now and still uses it on a regular basis. He will share all the small details and subtleties that make this thing so great. There are few effects out there, that are as emotionally affecting as this one. Your participants will unevitably smile at the end of it - sometimes they will even cry for joy. They will be astounded as well (as with most mentalism effects) - but primarily they will feel amazing. With that in mind, remember how the American poet Maya Angelou phrased it: "They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel."

If you like emotionally touching and puristic mentalism, you should definitely check this out.

IMPORTANT: This is NOT the same as the effect from PURE MENTALISM. This is actually the original and this is the first ever English release of this routine!
Available exclusively at link = www.mentalistry.com
Direct link = https://mentalistry.com/products/e-books......heinrich
Mentalistry | Providing quality material to Mentalists across the globe
www.mentalistry.com
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
Disclaimer: I was given a review copy by Nico, but I have bought every single other product he released... So I might be biased. Whatever Smile

What a rare think Physical Emotions is! It feels almost real magic, and I LOVE it!

You're not guessing random words of numbers, or in which hand someone hid something... you're showing the participant the power of their emotions and how those can influence their lives! This reminded me of one of my all time favourite effects ever: The Ant Queen, by Aaron Alexander.

And you end with a very uplifting moment that brings the whole experience to a very neat ending.

This isn't something you should do for every group you perform for (although you could, because technically this is super simple and works as good one on one as for a group)... You should save this for the right occasion, when the mood is right, and you'll be able to craft a very unique moment for your audience.

5 out of 5 stars, for me... Highly recommended!
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2862 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Product page down. Bummer. Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Nico Heinrich
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Nico Heinrich
Quote:
On Nov 28, 2017, Nicolino wrote:
Product page down. Bummer. Smile

Not the product Page, it's the whole shop. Will be fixed pretty soon.

Cheers,

Nico
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2279 Posts

Profile of NeilS
The shop down?

A good way to demonstrate physical emotions ;-)
Nico Heinrich
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Nico Heinrich
It's available again!!!!
Nico Heinrich
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Nico Heinrich
Two new reviews ...

Simply Emotional
Phedon BILEK on Dec 04, 2017
"This is not for everyone. If you want a routine that will make you look like the Chosen one, please bypass this and save yourself $30.

For the others: this combines old and proven principles I personally love and use. It involves emotions and intuition. It places the spectator in the center of attention, NOT the performer (hence the above statement). It always leaves them feeling good, most of the times great, sometimes even healed. It is minimalistic. It is simple and allows the performer to focus solely on presentation.

This routine fits MY definition of effective, MEANINGFUL mentalism. I love it. I use it. Thank you for sharing Nico. Keep them coming."

Emotional Mentalism at it's BEST
John Scott on Dec 04, 2017
"If you enjoy REAL mentalism that truly touches people in an emotional way; this is most definitely for you!

Put down every other generic routine, which may excite and fill your spectator with joy at the time of performing but doesn't leave a lasting experience.

Now try Physical Emotions, which not only WILL excite and fill your spectators with joy but it will RESONATE, imprinting your spectator with a lasting emotional connection that will be remembered for a lifetime!

This routine is GOLD. Just order it Smile"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Physical Emotions by Nico Heinrich (4 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL