The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » A question about deck switches (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
The thing with me is when I street perform, I use Ronjo's Close-Up case which I love. I love the drawer fashion, rather than the kind in which the top goes up and down. I keep my Scotch & Soda for one under my mat, and I also like the fact that if I have stuff on my table the stuff won't go flying off when I go to my drawer for stuff.

It's light which is good since I carry it a couple of blocks from where I live.
Anyway the thing is, is that people see like 6-8 decks in my drawer. It's never been a problem though. I openly grab whatever deck I need, to for whatever trick I'm doing. I'll then put one deck away and take out another if I need to use a different deck. I DO know a lot of sleight-of-hand with straight decks mind you, but some trick decks I love. I've had a couple of people say "why do you have so many decks?" and I just look at them in a serious way, with a half-smirk, and say in a semi-serious way, that "I have different decks for different tricks, because I "meditate", and "energize" each deck for the different tricks they're used for. That usually pacifies them. I mean, I've been street performing for 7 years now, and I make descent money. To many personally, even if they may suspect a a trick deck to me they still don't know exactly how the trick works, "so it's no big defeat to me as I see it anyway". I do say that if they have cards on them that I will show them a tricks with their own cards to prove, I can do it. I've done exactly that too, and doubly killed em.
For an idea of what I have in my close-up case I'll name my tricks. I'll have to look in my box though. Okay I'm back, I'll list my tricks.

1. Straight Deck, (With a Red Card for "Red Hot Mamma")
2. Brainwave
3. Deja Vu Deck(s)
4. Sum Deck
5. In a Flash
6. Mental Photography
7. Tony Curtis Disapearing Deck
8. ESPecially Wild
9. NFW
10. A Deck with Cards Missing for my Card To Wallet, & ACR. I give a card away as a souvenier each time I do the trick. When I get a new deck then that becomes my Straight/Red Hott Mamma Deck, then the old deck becomes my ACR deck.
11. A deck of cards one half ripped one half whole for Card Warp.
12. A Straight Deck, with the DF for MacDonald's Aces.
13. Scotch & Soda
14. X-Ray Box (I get requests for this one. This one really fries in case you never done it).
15. Thumbcuffs & Jumpcuffs with bandanna.
16. Cut 'n' Restored Rope & scissors.
17. Coloring Book
18. Hot Rod
19. Professor's Nightmare
20. A Book Test with a Clear Changebag
21. Black & White Surprise
22. Silk & T.T.
23. Tenyo's Version of Mental Epic
24. Quadraplex
25. Lighting Bolt
26. Mullica Wallet

Tricks that I switch in and out

1. Coin To Brass Nest of Boxes. (I'm getting a handkerchief made for the Bill to Billtube).
2. Impossible Opener
3. Mind Power Deck/Force of Thought
4. Hollow Hole
5. Svengali Deck
6. Stripper Deck (though it's rare I use it).
7. Automatic Miracle Deck
8. A Mind Reading Trick Deck with blank cards that I made and posted in the secret sessions forum here actually.
9. Lethal Tender. (I need a new one the "spot" comes off once in a while).
10. Hell Bent

I also carry a bookbag, so please don't think everything is in my close-up case. My book, (for book test), clear view changebag, a long piece of rope and scissors (for cut 'n' restored rope trick), jump cuffs, coloring books, balloons, and Air Pump, for Balloon animals that I do for kids at times as I do my magic duct tape, Batteries...,etc., I keep in my bookbag.

You may say, "wow, why so much stuff?" (I'm always getting more at the Magic shop about 6-8 times a summer because I have "regulars" every weekend who want new tricks to watch). Also I have people who want a half hour show and will stand there a half an hour to watch me. So I have in my close-up case and bookbag like 20-30 tricks (Not including all the sleight-of-hand tricks I know) at all times. In my list you'll notice I try to have tricks for kids and adults a like. I always try to be prepared. As you see Mentalism/Cards are my specialty.

Anyway what do you all think about my stuff for my street act. I often play by ear. Like I know my starters, and closers, but my in between stuff I cater to the situation, and what my mood is. This has been my style for the last 7 years street performing, and like I said. My tips are good (some nights are better than others of course), but I've never had anyone say, "geesh that guy has so many decks, he can probably do any card trick known to man". or some such line. Like I said I tell people I "energize" each deck for particular tricks, and I swear some people buy it. Most of all, I try my utmost to amaze, and entertain. I usually succeed too.

So what are your thoughts on what I just posted, and feel free to include what you do in your street act, (or any other act) for that matter. Thanks, Ed, (Eddini).
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
magiciangirl902
View Profile
New user
Charlottesville, VA
74 Posts

Profile of magiciangirl902
Ah, the Brainwave deck and the Stripper deck(bycicle) are my favorite!
Most magicians do magic tricks, I do magic
Karl Miller
View Profile
Elite user
494 Posts

Profile of Karl Miller
I typically only do one or two card tricks for a group. I work from my pockets, so it is easy to put one deck away and bring out another. If you are openly using the case, I would probably do the same. I would load my pockets with the decks I want for that particular set. For what it's worth, here's what's in my close-up case:

-Straight deck in a Porper clip
-a set of JP cups w/mini baseballs
-4 final loads (3 fake pieces of fruit and a matching large baseball)
-Mental Photography Deck w/ matching blank deck
-2 decks for Blizzard
-props for Spotlight
-Ultimate 3 Fly in wallet
-Signed Bill in Lemon props
-Purse frame, half dollar, and jumbo coin for Neo Purse Frame
-Hustler's Monte
-Props for Pothole Trick
-Aces in Their Faces deck
-Props for Fire in the Hole
-2 half dollars w/ matching sh**l for various 3 coin vanish/reproduction sequences
-5 quarters, set-up deck, and wax for my matrix routine
-Sudden Deck w/ deck set for The Deck That Can't be Shuffled
-various special gaffs for my Copper/Silver routine
-5 Chinese Coins
-Ribbon
-1 spool each of permanant double stick tape and removable double stick tape
-One deck w/ cards missing for duplicates and for disposable card tricks
-several pads of flash paper
-5 Morgan Dollars
-4 sharpie markers
-2 boxes of Tic-Tacs (yes, for a trick!)
-Props for Killer Red Caps
-2 small harness rings
-double sided coin purse w/ 2 dice, a boston box for a coin production, coins for matrix, and my back-up gimmicks
-Black Envelope w/ deck for Perfect Stop
-Card Index for pockets
-Props for Copper/Silver/Brass
-Several Spare Decks
-Props for modified Deep Astonishment

By the way Eddini, I always enjoy reading your posts. You seem like a nice, creative guy. You keep things positive and upbeat as well. We need more people like you!
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Thanks Karl for the compliment. I try my best, You have great stuff. You seem to be into coins, and that's cool. My hands don't "work" too well with coins...lol. I like my cards as you can probably tell...lol, Thanks, Ed, (Eddini).

UPDATE: April 21, 2004

So for all the other street magicians here, what is in your close-up case (or person), thanks, Ed, (Eddini).
Mxn
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Mxn
I'm with you man Eddini...i'm in card..although I enjoy coin magic..
C Christian
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of C Christian
When I used to street perform I had in my case.
Linking Rings
Chang bag
Rope
Deck of Cards
Jumbo B Wave
Jumping stool
Hand cuff for an esacpe routine
mouth coils
Toil paper
a Rock

I also had a small case with close -up stuff such as spong balls color changing knives and such. I would start out with a close up routine that would bring in the crowed and start performing bigger items. I only did 20 min sets not counting the 1st two effects which was normally for a small group of people.
The trick for me after a few days of this was to keep my "tricks" that I had & chang them around so that the audience wouldn't know it was really the same effects. It kept me on my toes and it was fun while it lasted.
So to answer your question, I didn't have a need to do a deck switch. I Learned from a teacher I had at the time that less is more, So I worked really hard on what I had. Since you have so many repeat customers see if you can make them laugh twice as hard with the same effect. You'll really know you got something their if you can do that! Hope this helps.
Chris
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
So does anyone else OPENLY switch decks as I do 95% of the time, Ed, (Eddini).
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Who knows. Doesn't matter. What matters are you entertaining and fooling YOUR audiences? Are you having a good time? Are you happy?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Profile of Werner G. Seitz
A good deck switch hasn't to be a technically demanding, technically 'fancy' handling.
The very best example is Johnny Paul, who did his deckswitch right under the noses of his specs and fooled even well versed magicians with it, just by doing it in a natural *By the way* style.

I recall Ken Brooke and also Pat Page (in Pabular)once mentioned JP did a couple of cardtricks and then went immediately into the *Devano Rising Cards*.

It was a mystery to KB and PP, when and how he switched the deck, they just did know he had to, to do the rising cards..

Johnny Paul also used that deckswitch to introduce/use the deck for his *Stabbing* to a selected card....it's all on the Stevens videos..

Watching his performance, I bet, most magicians will miss his switch too and in a live performance it is even more deceptive, because 'misdirection' works much better 'live'..

Forget the *hold out* methods, deck in thumbpalm, resting at the table edge and similar stuff, they no doubt are needed for gambling purposes, but for 'magic' the way JP did it works MUCH better!
Learn a few things well.....this life is not long enough to do everything.....

( Words of wisdom from Albert Goshman ...it paid off for him - it might
as well for YOU!!!- My own magic is styled after that motto... Smile )
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
That's awesome. To answer Pete's questions, YES, I am having fun, and yes even though the spectators may see a half a dozen decks they still are fooled. Like I said, YES sometimes I'm asked "Wow, how many different decks of cards do you have"? people still don't know COMPLETELY or even partly how my stuff is done. I just go in my drawer put one deck in, as a I take one deck out, as if I were going fron a deck of Cards to rop for a rope trick. Like I said, I answer them in a semi-serious tone, that I sit and I meditate with each deck putting my "Magic" into them for a particular trick, and to also "conserve" cards and "make them last longer" so I use different decks and so on. Some people SERIOUSLY do believe me too...HaHaHa. Obviously while I'd love to get the TOTAL CREDIT, it doesn't "Bother Me Too, Too Much", if my Audience might think, I'm using a trick deck, as most lay people are aware that they exist anyways. Now really the only time, I'd want to do a deck switch mayve, is if I were maybe doing a "Mind Reading" trick with a One-Way deck, then obviously I'd do a switch. Also remember as I stated above, if on the RARE ocassion I were to be challenged, I just ask if they have a deck of cards on them, and that I'd do magic with them. You see my system works. I'd have to buy one of them expensive vest to wear under my close with all of the pockets, still they'd see me reaching different pockets. Since Cards is like 70% of what I do, I do carry a FEW trick decks. Obviously I DO, DO Sleight-Of-Hand, about 65-70% of my Card Tricks I do are Sleight-Of-Hand anyways. The only other time I use a swtich if for B******D, which the tricks calls for anyways. One funny thing is, is that when I do do my deck switched (or exchanges I should say) isn't for tricked decks all the time, but for decks pre-stacked such as Further Than That. Yes, I'm weird, I hate toying, or "messing" with the cards in front of my audience, for certain tricks, I don't mind exchanging the deck for another just to false shuffle. I'm weird like that I guess. Anyway to each their own. We all have our different styles, and what works for me, may not work for you, Ed, (Eddini).
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Edini, I'm sorry, but, to be honest I don't agree at all re your thoughts, especially not re the explanation you give your specs re:

"I have different decks for different tricks, because I "meditate", and "energize" each deck for the different tricks they're used for."

To me, and pls. don't take this personal, it looks like the most silly remark I've heared for years in a performing situation!

The specs should never be aware of, you do use more then a single deck!!!

JMHO, but, OTHOH, maybe I'm a bit of a purist.. Smile

A better explanation would have been to explain, that you wear out decks because of you use them THAT much..and you have to have spares..
JMHO... Smile

10cardsdown
View Profile
Special user
Out There Somewhere
664 Posts

Profile of 10cardsdown
I'm on Werner G. Seitz bandwagon. You don't need to verbally make rationale to cover why you're using a different deck. Smile
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Well as I also stated, which I didn't above is that I say it TOO with a twinkle in my eye. OBVIOUSLY, I don't expect them to take me seriously. I SAY LOTS OF ODD THINGS WHEN I PERFORM...lol. that's just my style. It's great that you're a purist, I'm not. Usually it's the line, that I don't want to keep wearing decks out that I use. Like I said, I've been doing it 8 years now (14 in total), 8 on the sidewalks, and I've always done good, and have made great tips. I let that type of stuff speak for itself. Again, as I said before, I'll ask (and I do sometimes) the spectators if they have cards on them (once in a blue moon they do and I use THEIR cards), and that's a great convincer to them. Thanks, Ed, (Eddini).
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Quote:
On 2005-05-02 07:41, Eddini_81976 wrote:
Like I said, I've been doing it 8 years now (14 in total), 8 on the sidewalks, and I've always done good, and have made great tips. I let that type of stuff speak for itself.
Eddini, that's a reply that always is accepted!

Even Al Goshman did verify and defeat his enemies with it and he was correct..

To quote:
"If an agent is willing to send you out to do a magicshow and you get paid and you do this night after night, don't ever listen to another magician. Because if the agents are willing to pay you and the spectators enjoy it and you do it on a regulary basis continuously, you have no problems.
You're making it."
End of quote.

I -of course- have to agree with this as well as your argument!

BUT, nevertheless, we have to 'think'..
(Note please, the below is general and not personal)

It's NOT always the taste of the majority of ppl is going in the direction that is the correct/right one, it is NOT always the majority is correct in the views they have.

Therefor, sometimes one has to educate ppl, even the spectators..

Maybe these thoughts may sound a bit too filosofical, but look at the world and how it changes..

What makes it change?

Maybe it too is that *we*, e.g. ppl in general, don't 'try' to turn it the way they prefer they want it to be!

Just floating with the stream..

Being a pro and doing magic for the money, shouldn't solely be just to 'please' the public and to float with the stream *THEY* develop..

I well know and understand, one has too, to survive, one has to please them, but at least maybe one can carefully try to influence them in the right direction..

Who's the judge of what's the right direction?

That is a tough question and it neither should be *you*, *me* the individual..

I just proclaim, we all should 'think' re if we like the way the specs are forcing us to do what we love to do..that's where somne of the purists might come in..

I'll give you a silly, a very silly example..

Way back in the early 1960's the manufactorers of mens trousers stopped to use buttons in the front of mens trousers, the fly..

Now, as they solely made trousers with zippers, one couldn't get 'the old-fashioned' buttoned fly's anymore, one had to get trousers with zippers.

In those days the zippers not always did last long enough, so I didn't exactly love them..
Later on, the quality got better and one got used and accustomed to them..so no problem anymore..progress had been made.

Transforming this to magic, might sound like being highly off topic, but maybe not THAT highly...

One can't stop 'progress', but one has to be critical and not just accept anything because it is 'new'..

In case of one successfully is getting away with certain patter or handling, not necessaily is due to what one does use is GOOD or clever, it just could be one does get away with it even if it is 'bad taste'..
The specs might have the same 'bad taste' and so do accept it Smile

One day, somebody might come along and does it another way, a more elegant and better one and the specs suddenly might recognize that here is a guy doing something superiour to what they earlier accepted, and NOW they might dislike the first guy who made them suspecious because of his use of a dozen different decks of cards..there must be something suspecious to it..can he do his stuff using a single normal deck?

These where my thoughts behind my original posting..

It is TOO easy to let them se a briefcase full of decks and with a smeary smile, when they 'ask' re this, explain, what you are explaining, be it kidding them or not..
IMHO they are no fools and some of the 'miracles' you do they no doubt will connect to the deck(s) you are using, and not to the 'magician' they just saw performing..

Just my thoughts, even if you get the money from them, the way you handle this, might not be the best one... Smile
Just *food for thought*... Smile

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I see what you are saying. I say things as a joke a lot of times. As far as the decks, Yes, I agree as I stated people DO know about trick cards. Obviously I'd use examinable items if I could 100% of the time. Actually when I ask people to review a trick for me, the ONE MAIN THING I ask, is "Is it examinable"? I'll tell you what though I will have things examined when they are able too. However they are just certain tricks I like so much, that I will do regardless if it is a gimmicked deck or not. I mean I could do deck switches, and do a Card Trick in between Other tricks. I'd need a lot of pockets though. I like STRONG Magic. Yes, I understand the theory it is the Magician who Makes a trick "strong" or not. I agree with that TO A POINT. I just think some effects are inherently stronger than others. Like Hot Rod for example. I ONLY do it for kids as with the Professors Nightmare, Cut 'N' Restored Rope and the Coloring Book. To me though they aren't strong enough for my taste to do for adults. Lets face it, a lot (Not All However) strong Card Tricks come from Gimmicked Decks. I try not to do, tricks, your Uncle Frank does. I have a huge Mentalism bent too. They say you should always do your strongest tricks for last which I agree with, and yes, some tricks I have are stronger than others. What I'm trying to say though, is that all of the tricks I ever do, I want to be strong enough That each one, could be used as a finale. The tricks I do, I really want to trigger a strong emotional response. I LOVE how people react to David Blaine. Those are the type of reactions I like. I want to really push people's senses to the VERY OUTER LIMITS. Seeing me perform, I want it to be like if they were in the twilight zone or tripping on acid. I hate using a drug reference, but it's the only way, I can get my point across. While yes, I LOVE applause, a part of me likes it a bit more when they go running down the streets screaming half panicked, or scared (NOT in a Bad way though), then come back, and be like are you human? Once this one guy was drunk, and so on, asked me if I was a Alien. He was being totally serious. I've had STRAIGHT people ask, "If I Had The Gift"...ECT. I LOVE those types of responses best. So in other words I like strong Magic, with a Mentalism bend, that borders on the Super-Natural. I never make claims that it is. I Neither Confirm or deny. I just say we all have intuition (which I truly believe), and just some people's intuitiveness is a little stronger sometimes. Most of all I like to entertain, and provide a escape for people. Much Regards, Ed, (Eddini).
P.S. I'm off to Hank Lee's (Magic Shop).
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Quote:
On 2005-05-02 08:58, Eddini_81976 wrote:
P.S. I'm off to Hank Lee's (Magic Shop).
That must be one of your better jokes.. Smile
Nodoby buys anything from Hank Lee, at least not 'by post'..and even in his shop I expect he doesn't have it in stock.. Smile

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Nope, no joke. I just got back. I Got Max Maven's Mind's Eye Deck, A Book of Flash Paper for "In A flash", Blue Backs blank Faces, for my "Mind Reading Trick I've posted here", Blanks on Both Sides Deck, for a Zodiac Brainwave Effect, I've mentioned here, Double Faces for "Anniversary Waltz", and Doc Eason's Bar Magic Volume Three, plus tonight is my IBM Meeeting. I missed the last three due to circumstances beyond my control. Yes I went to his shop. They've ALWAYS done good by me, Ed, (Eddini).
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Eddini, my friend, I have to follow my original posting up, because I found out, I didn't express my thoughts well enough, though I sense you got the picture, others might not have..
Now, this has absolutely nothing to do with you and your act, I suppose it plays well.

My example re trousers and buttons contra zippers re the fly actually was the following...
If you swap *trousers* with 'magicians' and *buying them* with 'booking a magician', my example is more clear.

You se, ppl solely can buy (book) *the* trousers (a magician) that are available..

Let me mention an example re the statement you -quite correctly- mentioned and which I always will accept, the statement mentioning, that when a magicians gets booked night after night, he has to be 'good'..

This in general is true, but here is my example using *myself* to not embarras anybody Smile

Note, the below is just an example Smile Smile

I'm living in an area where soley 4 other magicians are 'available'.
This makes 5 of *us*..
We all are lousy, which includes me.. Smile

We all get booked constantly, because the ppl booking us haven't seen anything else, anybody better, so each and everybody gets booked and rebooked.

Now, one day, a world class act passes through the town and gets booked.

The ppl immediately recognize, what they se is outstanding and so they se, what they have seen so far, those 5 magicians, are lousy, they sudenly discover, what they did isn't that good, some of the stuff they did always looked suspecious, aso.

Now, the world class act leaves town again, and soley the 5 magicians are left in that area..
They still get booked, because the ppl don't have any other choice when they need some entertainment for birthdays, parties aso.

They get booked, even if the ppl know, they are not that *hot*, but they do entertain one way or another and they need there services..

I hope thie above example further explains what I ment..the argument re if and when one is out working and gets the money still stands, but there still also CAN be restrictiuons re the quality of the act that gets booked over and over again..

I hope this makes my thoughts more clear.. Smile

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I got ya. I never thought I was better than anyone. Actually it's because of my Confidence and low-self esteem, I don't get much paid jobs. I don't habe the confidence to go "sell myself". In my area they are LOTS of Magicians especially in the Boston Area. I do Street (I work of of tips) 95% of the time. There are LOTS of resturants. I'm sure if I had the confidence I could go in and sell myself. There are SOOO MANY better thanb me. I KNOW THAT. I was just giving you my approach to why I do the effects I do and how I approach doing my Magic. No, my friends are always getting on me in the Winter Months to get indoor work. Being my7 friends they think I'm good. My Best Friend / Step-Father is 59, and has seem lots of Magicians. He's been to the Magic Castle once in California. He says it a shame, I don't do more promotion, and so on. In the summer he understands I'm devoted to my Sidewalk Magic, but he's talking more or less getting indoor work for the winters. I got the "Mind's Eye Deck" today, and I CAN'T wait to start doing that. Thanks, Again, Ed, (Eddini).
docelk
View Profile
Veteran user
St. Pete, FL
362 Posts

Profile of docelk
On the other hand, we sometimes become devoted to a concept which is flawed. IMHO, "progress" is an oxymoron. Whether you can zip or button your fly is certainly a critical issue to pants makers, but in the big scheme of things, makes very little difference, particularly since a good portion of the world still only owns one pair of pants. We have been led to believe that "progress" is faxing faster, the Pentium 6, another rocket to Mars, and a cell phone the size of a stamp that sings "bee bop a loola" on our birthday. Of course, the world still hates one another, kills one another, cheats, steals and generally can be a pretty a-moral and unethical place to live.

I would have to say that Eddini has made more "personal progress" and "inner progress" by doing his street magic than most people have made in their lifetime. I'm not pessimistic, but I am a realist. If you can make people happy, if only for a 1/2 hour, you have made a step in drawing people together.

Who doesn't enjoy comedy magic? It restores the twinkle in your eye and the smile in your heart.It teaches us to lighten up, and smell the flowers. It's not going to cure society of it's ills, but neither is chicken soup. It is the feeling the entertainer gets when he has completed a good show, and sees the crowd walk away just a little smarter and a little happier than they were before. It is the feeling that the spectator gets when he walks away with a free gift he wasn't expecting.

But more important, the illusion of magic is a subtle teacher, and reminds us of a most important concept that can change the world. Believe 1/4 of what we hear, 1/2 of what we see, and 3/4 of what we believe. This is "progress". It also reminds us that life is precious and can be fragile, and can change in an instant. Life can certainly be an illusion. Live in the moment, and enjoy your incarnation.

Sorry for the metaphysical diatribe. It's six o'clock in the morning and it just came out.
Life is a test. It is only a test. If this had been a real life, you would have been given further instructions on where to go, and what to do.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » A question about deck switches (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL