The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » A question about deck switches (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I still put one deck in and take one openly out. I fool, and entertain people so that's all I care about....lol. What Deck Switches do you use?
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Doc Ain't Playing With A Full Deck

I do this trick when I'm just having fun...I tell my friends that I used to be a magician but I'm a gambler now and I'm not as good as I used to be so when I try to make their card disappear, I....you'll understand once you see the video.

Note: This was never intended to be a trick nor posted but my hustling friends like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOLPCM6Xiwo

Doc
Froste
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Froste
Quote:
On 2005-05-02 00:12, Eddini_81976 wrote:
So does anyone else OPENLY switch decks as I do 95% of the time, Ed, (Eddini).

Yep! I do.

I am the startingest beginner out there, so my opinion may not amount to much and my experience is barely worth counting... but... the last two Saturday's I've set up a table at the local farmer's market and performed close up card, coin, rope, and rubber band magic for people who approach. On my table, I've set 4 decks of cards and a wooden box, and a tip jar. I do flourishes with the Studs until someone comes up, and then I'll either do something with my flourish deck or switch decks blatantly in full view and do some of my more prepared material.

I use two red rider back decks, a stud deck, and a Ghost deck (which I refer to as my Magic Cards "you've never seen a deck like this one before, have you, sir? that's because it's a magic deck!").

The only time someone's mentioned a trick deck (based on my entire 8 hours of public performance, mind you) was the other day when I did a prediction effect with a competely straight deck. I used a ribbon spread and showed them the cards were normal and that was that.

Froste
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » A question about deck switches (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL