The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Infamous One Handed Card Trick by Paul Rathbun (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
I Just came across this effect recently and thought that this was a hidden gem on Penguin Magic- not just because of the clever thinking, but also because of the price. The download is only $2.99! That's a steal! This is a super clever way to show a signed photo of your empty hand behind your back, and then showing the same signed photo- now with the spectators chosen card appearing in the magicians previously empty hand! The photos are business card sized, so as an added bonus you give the signed card out as a souviner with your contact info on the other side. A steal at this price.
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4827 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
There are several reviews in "The Good The Bad and The Garbage" forum in "Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads" sub-forum.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=159
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2406 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Thanks Nattefrost and to all those who have purchased this. I hope you guys can get a lot of use out of this routine.
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1251 Posts

Profile of Jared
Paul is a good friend of mine. I posted a favorable review in the "Good The Bad and The Garbage forum of "EBooks, PDF's or Downloads". Paul has been "working" this routine for the past 2-years to the point of where it is today. The routine is solid, memorable, and packs a punch for laypersons. I encouraged him to release it because I genuinely feel that it provides good value for table-hoppers and strollers because at the conclusion of the effect you leave the spectator with a memorable souvenir that they'll surely keep and show to their friends and family members.

Quite a few people took notice of the low asking price ($2.99)...I agree, it's priced well-below it's value. While the methods employed are not new or original to Paul they are solid, reliable, and nicely structured. You'll definitely fool and entertain audiences with this.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2287 Posts

Profile of NeilS
This is really delightful and look forward to making this up.

Thanks Paul for releasing and thanks too Jared for recommending.

Neil
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2406 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Neil,

Glad you like it. I hope you use it often.

Best,
Paul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Infamous One Handed Card Trick by Paul Rathbun (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL