The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Dice by Marc Antoine (178 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21..24~25~26 [Next]
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2019, j2bgrt wrote:
Thanks Mark from Saturn Magic for your answer, but do you or anyone on this post know how I can get in touch with Marc Antoine to get a die or all 3 dice replaced?
Thank You!

You know we have this thing called "Google" don't know if its going to catch on, but I just tried Contact Marc Antonine and as if by magic this came back

https://dodymagic.com/contact.php
j2bgrt
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of j2bgrt
I never had any contact information after receiving the trick of how to get in touch with Marc. Thanks for your reply.
j2bgrt
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of j2bgrt
I ordered new dice from Mr Google above and here is the last response I heard from Marc about a month ago"
This is what you wrote about a month ago next weekend.........Dear Jon

I have waiting until got new model for you ( sorry it was long writing but is better at the end because

i will do a nice 3 D Printed Case For This Size ( see attached please )

Now I got them and Ship to you in Letter Monday Morning

I will send You Tracking

I send To below address

Jon Wilson

All bests regards

Marc Antoine

My Whatsapp +33637235049

You have never sent me shipping information or anything, next I will make a complaint on paypal because you have been paid and I am not playing a game with you. Get me the dice in 2 days or let me know tracking. I have waited over a month for these and you have been paid. There you go, I await an answer and soon.

Jon PS I love when someone thinks they know everything.......
j2bgrt
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of j2bgrt
In Regards to my previous post on June 15, my sincere apologies go out to Marc. I was beginning to think that the contact information that I received on here was not legitimate because I had ordered the dice over a month ago and never received any dice. Thanks to an update from Marc, he believes that the dice were either lost or held up in Customs:

Dear Jon

I have sent now long time ago

With a Normal Letter To USA !!! Normally it always work nice

I feel really sorry it seems its Lost or blocked By Custom

I will Now send You A new One Set With Some tracking DHL or EMS

Really feel sorry .... I am very disappointed by the Post service

Again, my sincere apologies to Marc and I want to thank him again for getting back to me and the follow up. Thanks Marc!
j2bgrt
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of j2bgrt
Ah Well,
Magic will always be magic. Sometimes we need others to queue us and get us along. That is what this why it is better to listen than make a mistake. I have always heard that a magician can find 1000 flowers, but it is up to the magician to like in them and make them flow like art. Magic is an art to me unlike any other. Deep in the soul and deep in the heart. If you can mystify someone and be original, that is great. If you can make someone think that they are in another place and do magic, that is the best! No, not written by a magician, but someone who loves the art.
j2bgrt
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of j2bgrt
I did want to say thank you to Marc Antoine for getting me a second set of dice sent through Fedex. I received them and they are working great! Thanks again Marc for all of your help in getting this straightened out for me!
mobileman
View Profile
New user
India
80 Posts

Profile of mobileman
I am to get my set.its in transit,much excited. well any facebook group belongs to the Mental Dice owners?? eagerly waiting to know, and if,to join Smile
mobileman
View Profile
New user
India
80 Posts

Profile of mobileman
Hi,much happy happy,

i have received my set. awesome, just played with kids, they got amazed.

now eagerly looking for effects, just to customize for self.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
We have the brand new Thumper and Thumper version with die listed on our website- in stock now.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2019, Saturn UK wrote:

We have the brand new Thumper and Thumper version with die listed on our website- in stock now.

The vibration unit is a nice add-on for the Mental Dice Set. Also it's a very useful prop for those who just want ONE die in play with a vibration receiver.

For the price of a Die + Vibration receiver, I would suggest get a Mental Dice Set and add the vibration receiver, thus you will get the best from this great prop.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
I've just been in touch with Marc about an order and he replied withinga day or so of me emailing and has sorted me out quickly. His customer service is actually quite good. as well as emailing he message me via WhatsApp and left me a voice message. As is so typical with non-English speakers he leaves a perfectly understandable message and apologizes for his "poor English".

Awesome prop and great service. Nice one Marc
Yepski
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of Yepski
I would second the service compliment. I asked him a question through the dody magic site and he responded quickly (within 24hrs).
magicsachin
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
132 Posts

Profile of magicsachin
Quote:

Do you have the stock of replacement dices? Can we return the dice back to Saturn Magic after the battery dies ?
Thank You Smile
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2019, magicsachin wrote:
Quote:

Do you have the stock of replacement dices? Can we return the dice back to Saturn Magic after the battery dies ?

Yes we do, our stock actually just arrived today.

We now have all variants in stock including the new thumper option with or without a dice.

The new thumper will only read 1 dice but will work with any of the 3 dice from the main set.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Christian de Punto
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
174 Posts

Profile of Christian de Punto
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2019, Saturn UK wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

We now have all variants in stock including the new thumper option with or without a dice.

The new thumper will only read 1 dice but will work with any of the 3 dice from the main set.

any chance the original set to get back in stock?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2019, Christian de Punto wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2019, Saturn UK wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

any chance the original set to get back in stock?

All variants are now in stock again.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

bretti_bln
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of bretti_bln
Does anybody use it for a „which hand effect“ with one of the dice? It works well: the spectator needs to bring out one hand after the other and you can see whether the number changes or not.
Christian de Punto
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
174 Posts

Profile of Christian de Punto
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2019, bretti_bln wrote:
Does anybody use it for a „which hand effect“ with one of the dice? It works well: the spectator needs to bring out one hand after the other and you can see whether the number changes or not.

yes I do... I let them rotate one hand after the other... works perfect. has a much wider range than true or 6sense!
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Nov 19, 2019, bretti_bln wrote:

If you have the latest Add-on i.e. the Vibration Receiver OR the Dice + Vibration Receiver, no need to see anything . . . . JUST feel the vibrations. Smile And since the vibration receiver can connect & detect only one dice, play the Which Hand game with two dice, one RED and one WHITE. Smile

After the which Hand effect, continue with the second effect - the Number Vision. Smile

And the best part is, during performance the performer need not be close to the spectator. Smile

This is a great product from a great creator. Marc is a true gentleman. And so is Mark Traversoni from Saturn Magic.

Enjoy!

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
So I have a question concerning Mental Dice.
From what I understand this prop would not work well as an everyday carry for spontaneous performances, is this correct?

It seems to be too difficult to turn on or off at the spur of the moment, and to just leave it on daily would drain the batteries too quickly I'm afraid.
Any advice or suggestions? Is anyone using it successfully in this way?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Dice by Marc Antoine (178 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21..24~25~26 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL