The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Past Present Future by Rick Lax (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cartomancer54
View Profile
New user
Central Massachusetts
28 Posts

Profile of Cartomancer54
I have been running the purchase over in my head a while... Any thoughts from those who know the item and routine?
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of topherhester
It’s a decent routine. Handling is pretty reliable once you get used to holding the cards correctly. One end should always be facing a certain way. It’s great for groups. I don’t perform it for individuals. I’ve used it in two seance type shows after an ungimmicked ESP test. I take he three people who scored highest and further demonstrate their abilities. Always gets a good reaction. Def not examinable but I set them aside, do a non tarot routine and then remove another medieval tarot deck that’s identical (from Card Shark) and no one suspects a deck switch.
MrPoponi
View Profile
New user
Brazil
83 Posts

Profile of MrPoponi
It's a good alternative to strengthen your presentations, but, as topherhester said, use this effect as a complement to presentations.
It is great to complement readings...
Cartomancer54
View Profile
New user
Central Massachusetts
28 Posts

Profile of Cartomancer54
Thank you all, I think I will give it a try.
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1533 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
I don't do readings myself, but this really fit for me as a strong close up piece for a small group.
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer
Host of the Haunted Magic show at House of Cards Nashville!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Past Present Future by Rick Lax (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL