The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Have a Wonderfully Mental New Year!! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3312 Posts

Profile of Looch
Life's too short, spend it loving and laughing! Be nice to everyone you meet and don't waste any time, we can't get it back! Stay away from those who are negative and spread as much positivity as you can! Happy New Year everyone! Much love ❤️
Luke Jonas
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire UK
107 Posts

Profile of Luke Jonas
And a happy new year to you too sir. May 2018 be a tremendous year for you and yours and to everyone!
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1843 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Feeling mental after an evening with you Looch. Enjoyed our catch up and ringing in the new year if only a little belatedly.

I do wish you and others here a positive, productive and prosperous new year, wherever you may be and whatever you may be doing.

Cheers

Todd
SacredChao
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of SacredChao
Oddly enough, I am having that very thing.

Just, probably not in the way you intended. Smile The sentiment's appreciated all the same, and I wish the same to you and yours.

Let me get all formal: May the year 2018 bring you plunder, glory, and the chance to see your enemies driven before you!

All the best,
S.C.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Have a Wonderfully Mental New Year!! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL