The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Fernando Figueras Penguin Live Lecture (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
This lecture is outstanding. Fernando’s approach is fresh, unique and creative. Yes, due to some difficulty with as English as his second language, some of the routines and explanations are not as smooth as they would be in his native tongue, but if you pay attention and are patient there is real gold to be found here. I highly recommend this lecture. It’s everything I look for in a great magic and mentalism lecture: fresh presentations, practical methods and intelligent insights into why Fernando utilizes his various approaches. Great stuff but not for the beginner or trick addict. A thinking person’s kind of lecture.
brianmcg
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of brianmcg
Like many here, I've read a lot and attended many lectures. Fernando's lecture was exceptional - so many profound ideas in addition to strong routines and novel methods. Well done!
Fernando_Figueras
View Profile
New user
Madrid
12 Posts

Profile of Fernando_Figueras
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2019, brianmcg wrote:
Like many here, I've read a lot and attended many lectures. Fernando's lecture was exceptional - so many profound ideas in addition to strong routines and novel methods. Well done!

Thanks for the comments Brian.
Last week I recorded another lecture with Murphy's in their At The Table project.
It will be released next month.

It is full of new stuff. And, for sure, very unusual stuff.
In there I discuss the graphs of impossibility, the wheel of emotions, linguistic presuppositions, differences between art, culture and showbiz...

I hope that you will enjoy it too.
The most intense and underground gathering for English speaking magicians in Madrid, Spain:
www.campusmagico.com
brianmcg
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of brianmcg
Looking forward to it! Next time I am in Madrid I hope to see your show.
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
I hope we get to see your mentalistm LIVE ACT on PenguinMagic
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
This is great news! Looking forward to it already.

All the best,
Daniel
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Quote:
On Apr 16, 2019, Fernando_Figueras wrote:

Last week I recorded another lecture with Murphy's in their At The Table project.
It will be released next month.

It is full of new stuff. And, for sure, very unusual stuff.
In there I discuss the graphs of impossibility, the wheel of emotions, linguistic presuppositions, differences between art, culture and showbiz...

I hope that you will enjoy it too.

Cool! Looking forward to this. Any idea when it will be released?
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Fernando_Figueras
View Profile
New user
Madrid
12 Posts

Profile of Fernando_Figueras
Quote:

Hi again!

Just in case you or anybody are interested my new At The Table lecture was recently released. You can watch it at
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S26892

And it is being discussed in this thread of the Café:
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......c=693065

I would love to see you there to discuss some of the topics together!

And, if you didn't check yet, there are still two available vacancies for Campus Magico 2019 http://www.campusmagico.com
The most intense and underground gathering for English speaking magicians in Madrid, Spain:
www.campusmagico.com
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Quote:
On May 11, 2019, Fernando_Figueras wrote:
Quote:

Hi again!

Just in case you or anybody are interested my new At The Table lecture was recently released. You can watch it at
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S26892

And it is being discussed in this thread of the Café:
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......c=693065

I would love to see you there to discuss some of the topics together!

And, if you didn't check yet, there are still two available vacancies for Campus Magico 2019 http://www.campusmagico.com

Immediately ordered this. Love your approach and thinking, Fernando.
Mark Timon
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
I have seen at the table lecture from Fernando , for the price alone it is worth it. Sometimes I think he overthinks too much, the bit with the flower of emotions with the reveal of four cards is one example of it. The reverse clip switch was nice though.
Regards
Second Sight
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
156 Posts

Profile of Second Sight
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2018, Fernando_Figueras wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2018, StuartPalm wrote:
For those who saw the lecture I’m working on alphabetical lists in English if anyone else is also please pm me if you would like to share.

I am! Smile

I have already done some work on it but it is not completed and I am now focused on different ideas so it would be helpful working with a team to find the proper lists (not as easy as it sounds!)

Thank you for the interest on this idea!

I've only scanned this lecture. But I decided I definitely need to block out a few solid hours of time to really pay attention. I agree that there is a lot to be gleaned from this lesson. Not only from the return to the fundamentals, but also the casualness of Fernando's stage presence.

Regarding the lists, I'd like to be a part of those conversations. I've done a bit of work on this, too. And I'd also like to call everyone's attention to Leviathan by Francis Girola. That ebook has already accomplished much of this work in it's own way. I'd recommend it to those interested in this technique.

Best,
SS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Fernando Figueras Penguin Live Lecture (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL