The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Four Dopps on offer (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ProfessorMagicJMG
View Profile
Loyal user
256 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMagicJMG
Personal loss, devastation, reorientation, grief. Please check the "Let's Make A Deal" section for details on four Prof BC Dopps now available for re-homing.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's 3rd Law

"Any sufficiently primitive technology can mystify a postmodern audience." - JMG's Corollary to Clarke's 3rd Law
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2158 Posts

Profile of RCP
Sorry for the loss of your mother. One of those things we all have come our way. Have you contacted Prof BC? He frequently knows of persons with a great interest.
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
719 Posts

Profile of Winks
I felt the same way when my Dad and then my wife died within 2 years. I divested myself of everything - all my Dopps and so forth. Now, a couple three years later, I find myself getting back to it. I did PM youregarding Dickens Dopp. But, if you should change you mind and decide to keep it for a future day, I totally understand.
Kevin
ProfessorMagicJMG
View Profile
Loyal user
256 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMagicJMG
Thanks to all who have helped me re-home these treasures. All are now in the hands of new owners.
Best wishes to all.
Jmg
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's 3rd Law

"Any sufficiently primitive technology can mystify a postmodern audience." - JMG's Corollary to Clarke's 3rd Law
tvbuzz
View Profile
New user
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
57 Posts

Profile of tvbuzz
Sorry I missed these! If anyone is looking to part ways with any of their Dopps, please PM me
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Four Dopps on offer (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL