The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 398: Bill Palmer - Renaissance Man (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
This podcast is long overdue as Bill Palmer and I have been trying to get together to record this podcast for years. It was only when I caught him in the hospital recovering from heart surgery that he was quite lucid and talkative. So much so that I hardly got in many questions. Also, it wasn't until a week later that I realized that we hadn't even talked about his famed "Cups and Balls Museum" and his passion for collecting. So, I called him to put an addendum at the end of our chat on the podcast.

Also, we video recorded an interview and a tour of his museum in 2006 that has been in my private collection for the past decade. I just posted this video on YouTube which is a one hour documentary of Bill, how he started collecting and a walk through of his collection with some performances along the way. I'm glad we recorded this because Bill has since remarried and moved and relocated his museum which, for the most part, is still in boxes though his his collection has tripled.

You can view that YouTube video, see some photos of Bill, read the blog, listen to the podcast online and download the MP3 file at: https://www.themagicwordpodcast.com/scot......l-palmer
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 398: Bill Palmer - Renaissance Man (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL