The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » How cold is it? (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3495 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2018, Mr. Woolery wrote:
Where to put the dirt excavated from the hole? Patrick

I'd freeze dry it and put it in 50 pound bags. Just add water and like magic you got dirt!
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Intrepid
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, MD
990 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Willie, I hear it is cold where you are that down at the city morgue you couldn't tell the stiffs from the guys who worked there! ;-)
Bob
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3495 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2018, Intrepid wrote:
Willie, I hear it is cold where you are that down at the city morgue you couldn't tell the stiffs from the guys who worked there! ;-)

That's about it. However, some of the stiffs do work here. I pose them by the door, sit them in the waiting room, and if they don't cooperate and keep falling over I lease them to the shooting range. No one gets out of this life free.
SacredChao
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of SacredChao
This kind of weather (we're currently enjoying a high of 21 degrees) makes me wish I'd gotten my hands on Keith Lack's Winter Spirit. A reworking of the presentation and it could be really interesting.

I doubt anyone would want to come outside and play in the water, though...
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3495 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2018, SacredChao wrote:
This kind of weather (we're currently enjoying a high of 21 degrees) makes me wish I'd gotten my hands on Keith Lack's Winter Spirit. A reworking of the presentation and it could be really interesting.

I doubt anyone would want to come outside and play in the water, though...

I sold my copy of this a couple years ago. It would play well in this weather. Your hands would already be numb so no problem there. I do hear rumors that Winter Spirit is hibernating in this weather, though.
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
395 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
18 degrees in Montréal, but we're used to Spring weather! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » How cold is it? (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL