The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Just A Thought by Gaz Lawrence (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
If you are at Blackpool I will have it on me so I will show you . The differences were the spread it’s full and wide and 54 cards are in the deck . Its impossible not to cut to by the magician and the spectator will hit it 80% of time . Also different f...ce cards , differently printed more cards allowing much more freedom . No B cr...ps , doesn’t matter whether you or they cut side or long ways . Plus subtlies if they were to miss if you go down that route which then looks like they haven’t missed anyway , and also outs if you didn’t want those subtlies but still wanted a strong finish if they the spectator cuts wrong . Personally though if they cut and miss which is 20% or less of the time I will use the subtly and then cut bang straight to the card myself they only think they thought of Tarik 🙂
TheBentos
View Profile
Loyal user
Grim North
246 Posts

Profile of TheBentos
I asked Christain about this at The Session this weekend, but he didn’t seem to know anything about it? Especially not the 10,000 decks being printed?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
How very strange. Smile
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes Mark Mason emailed me to say that Christian managed to stop the print run the day before it was to begin . So fortunately he wasn’t out of pocket either . I have bought the rights back off Mark now so it’s back now with me but I am not releasing now but never say never in life . I messaged both David Penn and Wayne Fox about my decision to not release Just A Thought but neither has even read the message let alone replied and I sent them quite a while back now Tarik 🙂
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Just A Thought by Gaz Lawrence (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL