The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool 2018 New Releases! (36 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Cameron, Luca, are you able to tell us any more about your new products?
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
The Fox is mentalist mini folio which has multiple uses. It looks like a wallet but is not... with this tool you can perform a full one hour stage mentalism show and icude all the props. Everyithing will be stored in a velvet bag and fits in a pocket! Me and Alan Wong we are working on this project from more than a year now and after many prototypes I finally make my dream come tru! It also include a book with all the show and script explained. Is a work of love ❤️ at the Stand you can ask to see the single unit we will have as it will be released in March. You can ask about me and Alan.
raw36
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of raw36
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2018, lucavolpe wrote:
The Fox is mentalist mini folio which has multiple uses. It looks like a wallet but is not... with this tool you can perform a full one hour stage mentalism show and icude all the props. Everyithing will be stored in a velvet bag and fits in a pocket! Me and Alan Wong we are working on this project from more than a year now and after many prototypes I finally make my dream come tru! It also include a book with all the show and script explained. Is a work of love ❤️ at the Stand you can ask to see the single unit we will have as it will be released in March. You can ask about me and Alan.

Hi Luca can only make the Saturday so hopefully you will have some left? Thanks
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
My product is a self-working, but very visual packet trick produced by BBM. That's all I'll say for now. Smile
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2018, raw36 wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2018, lucavolpe wrote:

Hi Luca can only make the Saturday so hopefully you will have some left? Thanks

Will be there just to show the people but will be fro sell in March... Smile
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Looks like this is launching at Blackpool!

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218
Johnny250
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Johnny250
Does anyone know if sixth sense 3.0 will be released by then?
Cbring
View Profile
Loyal user
Sweden
241 Posts

Profile of Cbring
I will bring my new Dry erase thumb writer, The new Eye of Odin 2.0, New antique looking MetalWriting Pocket watches, Possible my new forcing device (at least I will have it as a demo) The New Attached Metalwriting set with a cool commercial routine.

A lot to see at the MetalWriting stand.
Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
New for Blackpool from mark mason - J B Magic

Hi Everyone
Welcome to our first newsletter for 2018. We appreciate all our customers support in our line of products. This will be our 30th year in the magic business, WE THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

2018 is shaping up to be something special. We have 4 brand new items for this year. If you are coming to the Blackpool Magic Convention be sure to come over and see them demonstrated. Nothing beats seeing these effects done live.

EYEPHONE - SIMPLY BRILLIANT - MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION.
C.S.B CARDS - COPPER,SILVER, BRASS - WITH PLAYING CARDS.
DULY NOTED - THE METHOD IS JUST RIDICULOUS, IT'S SO GOOD.
REBOXED 2018 MAGNETIC - YOU ASKED, WE DELIVERED.

PLEASE NOTE
NONE OF THESE EFFECTS ARE OFFICIALLY RELEASED. THEY ARE NOT YET LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE.

ANY QUESTIONS
You can contact me by email
Email: jbmmarkmason@aol.com

EYEPHONE By Alan Boyd

In July 2017 I sat down with Chris Kenworthey to discuss bringing the EYEPHONE to the magic community.

Its now Feb 2018, almost 8 months of development work with different phones, designs and engineering has brought us to the final EYEPHONE.

I truly believe this is one of the best peek devices I have come across in my 30 years of magic. It TICKS ALL THE BOXES.

The magician removes their phone, asking the spectator if they too have a cell phone. (who hasn't?). A business card is removed from the credit card holder attached to your phone.

You now ask, if like you, they have a list of contacts on their phone. They write down ANY contact on your business card. It can be a person, a place, ANYTHING.

The card is kept face down and slid back in among your credit cards. You really cannot see the card at all.

WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS OF ANY KIND. You can reveal the exact person or place they thought of.

As much as I would like to, I cannot write the method here. Lets just say the method for this effect, is the perfect application for this product.

It really is unbelievable how good this prop looks.

I mentioned earlier about TICKING boxes.

PROFESSIONAL LOOKING PROP - TICK
EVERYDAY OBJECT - TICK
BRILLIANT METHOD - TICK
ANY LANGUAGE - TICK
NO QUESTIONS - TICK
NO RESET - TICK
NOTHING TO BREAK OR REPLACE - TICK
SUPER EASY - TICK

Mark & Chris would like to thank Bob Swadling for his help in engineering the Eyephone.

Please note - Although this looks exactly like a cell phone, this is NOT a working I Phone. PRICE £75

C.S.B CARDS By Mark Mason

Mark has taken the classic copper, silver, brass coin plot and made it with cards. Yes, that's correct, CARDS!

A JACK, QUEEN AND KING are handed out for examination. They can be fully examined on both sides.
Your spectators will not believe what they see; the transpositions are so clean, so fair, and so visual.

REMEMBER - EVERY sequence is FACE UP. They ACTUALLY see the JACK and QUEEN in the right hand, the KING remains in the left; with no moves of ANY KIND, everything changes places.

FOUR individual phases make this ONE KNOCKOUT ROUTINE.

The routine, along with Mark's patter make perfect sense.

I am no mentalist, however, I predict this little gem will be in your pocket, EVERYWHERE YOU GO.

COMES COMPLETE WITH

3 Custom printed cards
1 CSB-CARD GIMMICK
Video instructions with Mark's full routine. PRICE £20

DULY NOTED By Danny Weiser

Here is a brilliant effect that's really clever and really different.

THIS CAN BE A DIFFERENT CARD EVERY TIME.

A prediction written on a post-it note is shown to your spectator. It reads YOU WILL SELECT THE 4 OF DIAMONDS.

The post-it note is stuck on to card box. The deck is removed from the box. You claim that they will select the exact card written on the post-it note.

A card is selected and shown. It does not match your prediction. It's not even close! LET'S SAY THEY SELECT THE 2 OF CLUBS.

The post-it note with the WRONG CARD written on is peeled from the box. The magician slowly waves the post-it note over their selection.
The post-it note is now handed to the spectator. It now reads YOU WILL SELECT THE 2 OF CLUBS. THE WRITTEN PREDICTION ACTUALLY CHANGES!!

THE METHOD FOR THIS IS TERRIFIC.

Comes with 2 different handlings plus the custom-made gimmick.

It really can be a totally different card every time. Whenever you can leave an impossible item with the spectator, this strengthens your magic 10 fold.

Resets in 2 seconds. Easy to do, yet looks amazing. PRICE £25

REBOXED By Steve Bedwell
2018 Magnetic Version

Reboxed is a jaw dropping, pure moment of magic.

I am a huge fan of Steve Bedwell, his thought process is simply MAGIC.
Reboxed has become a classic of magic and is performed by magicians world-wide.

Over the last 2 years numerous magicians have asked me if I can make them a magnetic version, so that the gimmick always lines up perfectly EVERY TIME.

This is an eye popping effect.

A deck of cards is removed from its box. Slowly, with no cover of any kind, the entire deck VISUALLY PENETRATES the card box. The box is re-opened.
The entire deck is now back INSIDE the card box.

Remember it's a regular deck, you can openly toss the box onto the table and go straight into any card routine you like.

Comes complete with all the props and step-by-step video instructions. PRICE £20
TheBentos
View Profile
Loyal user
Grim North
246 Posts

Profile of TheBentos
I've had the pleasure of seeing eyephone, and can honestly say it's one of the best peek devices I have ever seen.
Could be the best thing Mark has ever released
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2018, Rob.m wrote:

Hi Everyone
Welcome to our first newsletter for 2018. We appreciate all our customers support in our line of products. This will be our 30th year in the magic business, WE THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

2018 is shaping up to be something special. We have 4 brand new items for this year. If you are coming to the Blackpool Magic Convention be sure to come over and see them demonstrated. Nothing beats seeing these effects done live.

PLEASE NOTE
NONE OF THESE EFFECTS ARE OFFICIALLY RELEASED. THEY ARE NOT YET LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE.

ANY QUESTIONS

EYEPHONE By Alan Boyd

In July 2017 I sat down with Chris Kenworthey to discuss bringing the EYEPHONE to the magic community.

Its now Feb 2018, almost 8 months of development work with different phones, designs and engineering has brought us to the final EYEPHONE.

I truly believe this is one of the best peek devices I have come across in my 30 years of magic. It TICKS ALL THE BOXES.

The magician removes their phone, asking the spectator if they too have a cell phone. (who hasn't?). A business card is removed from the credit card holder attached to your phone.

You now ask, if like you, they have a list of contacts on their phone. They write down ANY contact on your business card. It can be a person, a place, ANYTHING.

The card is kept face down and slid back in among your credit cards. You really cannot see the card at all.

WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS OF ANY KIND. You can reveal the exact person or place they thought of.

As much as I would like to, I cannot write the method here. Lets just say the method for this effect, is the perfect application for this product.

EVERYDAY OBJECT - TICK
BRILLIANT METHOD - TICK
ANY LANGUAGE - TICK
NO QUESTIONS - TICK
NO RESET - TICK
SUPER EASY - TICK

Mark & Chris would like to thank Bob Swadling for his help in engineering the Eyephone.

Please note - Although this looks exactly like a cell phone, this is NOT a working I Phone. PRICE £75

Mark has taken the classic copper, silver, brass coin plot and made it with cards. Yes, that's correct, CARDS!

A JACK, QUEEN AND KING are handed out for examination. They can be fully examined on both sides.
Your spectators will not believe what they see; the transpositions are so clean, so fair, and so visual.

REMEMBER - EVERY sequence is FACE UP. They ACTUALLY see the JACK and QUEEN in the right hand, the KING remains in the left; with no moves of ANY KIND, everything changes places.

I am no mentalist, however, I predict this little gem will be in your pocket, EVERYWHERE YOU GO.

COMES COMPLETE WITH

3 Custom printed cards
1 CSB-CARD GIMMICK

A prediction written on a post-it note is shown to your spectator. It reads YOU WILL SELECT THE 4 OF DIAMONDS.

The post-it note is stuck on to card box. The deck is removed from the box. You claim that they will select the exact card written on the post-it note.

A card is selected and shown. It does not match your prediction. It's not even close! LET'S SAY THEY SELECT THE 2 OF CLUBS.

The post-it note with the WRONG CARD written on is peeled from the box. The magician slowly waves the post-it note over their selection.
The post-it note is now handed to the spectator. It now reads YOU WILL SELECT THE 2 OF CLUBS. THE WRITTEN PREDICTION ACTUALLY CHANGES!!

It really can be a totally different card every time. Whenever you can leave an impossible item with the spectator, this strengthens your magic 10 fold.

REBOXED By Steve Bedwell
2018 Magnetic Version

Over the last 2 years numerous magicians have asked me if I can make them a magnetic version, so that the gimmick always lines up perfectly EVERY TIME.

A deck of cards is removed from its box. Slowly, with no cover of any kind, the entire deck VISUALLY PENETRATES the card box. The box is re-opened.

Remember it's a regular deck, you can openly toss the box onto the table and go straight into any card routine you like.

Comes complete with all the props and step-by-step video instructions. PRICE £20

Take my money. Almost wish I was attending Blackpool now.
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
564 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2018, pegasus wrote:
Quote:

Hi Everyone

PLEASE NOTE

ANY QUESTIONS

EYEPHONE By Alan Boyd

EVERYDAY OBJECT - TICK
BRILLIANT METHOD - TICK
ANY LANGUAGE - TICK
NO QUESTIONS - TICK
NO RESET - TICK
SUPER EASY - TICK

COMES COMPLETE WITH

3 Custom printed cards
1 CSB-CARD GIMMICK

REBOXED By Steve Bedwell
2018 Magnetic Version

Take my money. Almost wish I was attending Blackpool now.

I agree.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
The best magic dealer demonstrator in the world in my opinion followed closely by Paul Richards . Have fun whoever is going hope to see some of you there Tarik 🙂
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Anyone meeting up with Karl M?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
At the minute no , at least not that I’m aware of it’s so far myself , Prince , Colin (C.J.) , MDon 2233 and Jamie Ferguson . I am hoping for more there is still time Tarik 🙂
Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
At the minute no , at least not that I’m aware of it’s so far myself , Prince , Colin (C.J.) , MDon 2233 and Jamie Ferguson . I am hoping for more there is still time Tarik 🙂

Where and when are you meeting up.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Hang on Tarik, Karl M is Jamie Ferguson. Smile
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
It will be interesting to hear what people think is the trick of the convention once its over and the hype as died down as so far I haven't seen anything advertised that makes me think wow I've got to get that.
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
564 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2018, warren wrote:
It will be interesting to hear what people think is the trick of the convention once its over and the hype as died down as so far I haven't seen anything advertised that makes me think wow I've got to get that.

JB Magic has some interesting releases. Here's some more detail.
Quote:

Hi Everyone

PLEASE NOTE

ANY QUESTIONS

EYEPHONE By Alan Boyd

EVERYDAY OBJECT - TICK
BRILLIANT METHOD - TICK
ANY LANGUAGE - TICK
NO QUESTIONS - TICK
NO RESET - TICK
SUPER EASY - TICK

COMES COMPLETE WITH

3 Custom printed cards
1 CSB-CARD GIMMICK

REBOXED By Steve Bedwell
2018 Magnetic Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
So.... after a LOT of requested we are taking preorders at a special price plus we add an extra gift. Keep in mind that the special price of 210$ plus free postage (the release price will be 245$) and the gift will be ONLY valid if you preorder at Blackpool Magic Convention! See you there!
Then will be distributed by Murphys Magic to all dealers.
Here is the ad copy:
Luca Volpe Productions Elegance Series and Alan Wong, are proud to introduce the most versatile mentalism tool: THE FOX.

Have you ever desired to travel the world with almost no props and be able to perform a full one hour stage mentalism show for an audience of 10 to 1,000 people?
Sounds impossible right? Well, now YOU CAN! With... THE FOX!

The Fox is a highly engineered mini folio created and produced by Luca Volpe and Alan Wong. With this folio only, you will be able to step on stage and entertain your audience with a fully structured show and the beauty is that everything you need will be inside The Fox!
Obviously you will not only be able to perform the full show, but a lot more, in fact the mini folio has so many features that will allow you to create more routines for stage and close up!
The Fox is able to:
1. Peek (double and triple peek)
2. Switch billets and banknotes
3. Switch envelopes
4. Add Number feature
5. Impression device
6. Predict serial numbers
7. Switch playing cards
8. Index
Also if you combine multiple features you can create amazing routines! The limit is only your imagination! You will even be able to perform an incredible and easy Q&A Act!
You can also switch, with only one move, 2 business cards, some banknotes, a folded billet, some writing (or numbers) written on a post it note and more! Imagine what you can do with this feature only!

The Fox comes in a elegant black box with silver embossing, stored in a high quality velvet bag.
Extra props include:
1. Laminated colored test cards
2. Laminated symbol cards
3. Mind Card Samples
4. Billet Peek Samples
5. Normal Envelope
6. Multiple out envelope
7. Blindfold

Also included in the package you will find a physical booklet with the full show explained and script. Plus a download link where Luca Volpe will show you the handling and features of THE FOX plus another link where you can download all the extras to print.
Finally your dream can come true! Take a full stage mentalism show with you anywhere in the world that fits in your pocket! I can guarantee that you will never leave home without THE FOX!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool 2018 New Releases! (36 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL