The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (190 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..28~29~30 [Next]
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
190 Posts

Profile of einhorn
Quote:
On May 21, 2018, tenchu wrote:
Yay for the Android version!

Quick question - how the customization looks right now (Android version)? It would be great to have all the things in my native language, which is Polish. You know, not only the things that you have in the lists, as we have those weird ąęłóżźćńś letters, but the app stuff also. Is it possible?

Thanks for the help!

Mike

Not possible at this time, sorry. However we have users all over the world and using it in many languages. With audience management it should not be too much of an issue.
tenchu
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1120 Posts

Profile of tenchu
Quote:
On May 21, 2018, einhorn wrote:
Quote:
On May 21, 2018, tenchu wrote:
Yay for the Android version!

Quick question - how the customization looks right now (Android version)? It would be great to have all the things in my native language, which is Polish. You know, not only the things that you have in the lists, as we have those weird ąęłóżźćńś letters, but the app stuff also. Is it possible?

Thanks for the help!

Mike

Not possible at this time, sorry. However we have users all over the world and using it in many languages. With audience management it should not be too much of an issue.

Thank you! I guess English is the way to go, then.

Mike
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Inner circle
India
1080 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Wow.. Finally its for Android
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
jmbulg
View Profile
Loyal user
Belgium
208 Posts

Profile of jmbulg
Quote:
On May 19, 2018, magicmarcuk wrote:
Quote:
On May 18, 2018, jmbulg wrote:
Is there a way to prepare a list on a computer and import it ? I lost my custom list (prepared with patience on my smartphone's keyboard) for unknown reasons and since I did not export it, I have to recreate it.

I just made this for you which lets you type a list on your computer to generate the DFB page which you can bookmark and put into your phone later:
http://marckerstein.com/?dfbcreate

Many thanks. I did not realize the Url is just a php code, otherwise I would maybe have written a utility myself Smile

In practise now, since my PC and smartphone are related to two different identities, I create the Url with http://marckerstein.com/?dfbcreate on my PC and send the url via email to my other identity. Reading the email on the smartphone and clicking on the link is then a piece of cake.

:-)
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
190 Posts

Profile of einhorn
I am continually impressed by the variations and clever presentations being developed and shared on the closed FB group. If you own this app but have not joined, it is seriously worth your time to click the link at the bottom of the instructions and become a member. It is free and you will be richly rewarded for your efforts. When we created this, Craig and myself suspected this would be a useful app, but we are in awe at some of the creative uses some of you continue to find.
jmbulg
View Profile
Loyal user
Belgium
208 Posts

Profile of jmbulg
Would like to join a discussion group but FB is and always has been a no-go for me.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I agree FB is the scourge of society and the lowest common dominator . I would rather stick pins in my eyes that ever join that tripe . Best wishes Tarik 🙂
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
So here's the thing: I love Facebook. Sorry, I do. It's great.

But also... I HATE Facebook. It ruins everything (and I even resent them for loving them). I am a part of so many groups with real value, but I hate that it's a part of my life. If you can do without it, I envy you, and yes, keep it that way. I wish I could remove myself without losing the value that I get from a large part of it.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
When I purchase this which I'll definitely be doing I for one will definitely join the Facebook group, I think it can be a great resource with other magicians sharing and contributing their idea's.

The thing with Facebook is it's easy to adjust your settings which means that you can control most of the content plus there's always the very useful block button haha
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Your are right Warren it’s I just cannot stand Mark Zuckerberg and the whole premise of FB but if used just for magic groups I can see the benefit . Can’t you set up groups on other mediums though does it have to FB ? I like other dealers who put additional ideas on their web page like Michael Murray does with Mind FX etc. I mean FB is currently going through the sort of scandal right now which is totally the reason I never entertained it years ago . Anyway each to their own best wishes Tarik 🙂
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
I have to agree with Nick the ideas on the face book group are amazing. Anybody who has this app and does not join it is missing out in a big way. I’m not a face book fan but it does have it uses.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Not in my case Rowland as I just ask any magician friend I know who sends me any decent ideas from the FB groups anyway via a personal text to me direct . So it’s a win win for me as like FB in general 90% plus on there is shi.te even on these groups I am reliably informed and I get the cream sent to me as I say anyway . This isn’t a dig at you Rowland but at FB ie get some real friends in life and you will get what you will ever need in this life and some more without wasting time scouring a load of old crap . Best wishes Tarik 🙂
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On May 25, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
Not in my case Rowland as I just ask any magician friend I know who sends me any decent ideas from the FB groups anyway via a personal text to me direct . So it’s a win win for me as like FB in general 90% plus on there is shi.te even on these groups I am reliably informed and I get the cream sent to me as I say anyway . This isn’t a dig at you Rowland but at FB ie get some real friends in life and you will get what you will ever need in this life and some more without wasting time scouring a load of old crap . Best wishes Tarik 🙂

Each to their own Tarik, I respect anybody’s decision to do as they please. I have filters set and get very little crap lol
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On May 25, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
Your are right Warren it’s I just cannot stand Mark Zuckerberg and the whole premise of FB but if used just for magic groups I can see the benefit . Can’t you set up groups on other mediums though does it have to FB ? I like other dealers who put additional ideas on their web page like Michael Murray does with Mind FX etc. I mean FB is currently going through the sort of scandal right now which is totally the reason I never entertained it years ago . Anyway each to their own best wishes Tarik 🙂

I agree it would be good to see these user groups on other mediums I just think that for the manufacturers out there that FB is the quickest and easiest way to reach the masses but as you say to each their own.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
After playing around with this for a few days, created a list of random pages and random words for a book test. I finally got to try it out today at a local goodwill store. The reaction was just how I thought it would be. DFB is now one of my favorite effects. My absolute favorite thing about it is that you can customize your own list and make the effect for you and your style of performance. I can’t say enough about it. Although, some people who own DFB May think it’s useless adding in the list I made. ( why have them choose a random number only to have them choose a random number 🤔 ). The list I made uses a force page and force word in any book. DFB is a lot of fun to play with.
danster08
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of danster08
There are so many useful Facebook magic groups, it would be difficult for me to not be on there. The DFB Page is no exception. So many wonderful ideas. The fact that so many products are offering these private groups, makes the value of the initial purchase so much better. There are some groups, I agree, that don’t add much value, but it is totally worth it when you come access one, like this, that is. I just purchased a set of Sven Notes and can’t wait to be accepted into that group. I have heard it has lots of gold to be found. And the ideas between the two are very interchangeable. To each their own, but for me it is worth it!
Daniel Lee
317-941-6FUN
http://danielleemagic.com/
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2018, danster08 wrote:
There are so many useful Facebook magic groups, it would be difficult for me to not be on there. The DFB Page is no exception. So many wonderful ideas. The fact that so many products are offering these private groups, makes the value of the initial purchase so much better. There are some groups, I agree, that don’t add much value, but it is totally worth it when you come access one, like this, that is. I just purchased a set of Sven Notes and can’t wait to be accepted into that group. I have heard it has lots of gold to be found. And the ideas between the two are very interchangeable. To each their own, but for me it is worth it!

I agree it definitely adds value to the products Smile
matsam
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of matsam
I wasn't aware of a standard notes app within Android like there is for iOS, nor did I see the screenshot within the Play Store. Does it look like Google Keep or more of a generic-looking notes app?
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
It looks like a generic note app. I've done it a lot, there's never a question.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2018, danster08 wrote:

Sven Notes make this that much stronger. And being able to customize your own routine with DFB is such a benefit. I’ll have to pick up a couple pads myself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (190 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..28~29~30 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL