The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (161 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..24~25~26 [Next]
matsam
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of matsam
Great app, recently purchased on Android. No complaints on the business model decision, seems like a rational move.
Thanks!
Matti Kaki
View Profile
New user
Finland - - I.B.M. Finnish Magicians Assn
84 Posts

Profile of Matti Kaki
Nick, I am really thrilled about the DFB. I went to the Apple Store and was buying it BUT the price in euro is much more than in USD. When I look the app here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/digital-......573?mt=8 it is $35.99 (abt 31€) but here in Finland it costs 39.99€ which equals approx USD46.50. Why the euro price is that much more expensive?
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
188 Posts

Profile of einhorn
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2018, Matti Kaki wrote:
Nick, I am really thrilled about the DFB. I went to the Apple Store and was buying it BUT the price in euro is much more than in USD. When I look the app here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/digital-......573?mt=8 it is $35.99 (abt 31€) but here in Finland it costs 39.99€ which equals approx USD46.50. Why the euro price is that much more expensive?

Hi. As you can imagine we have nothing to do with the price other than setting the UK price. Everything else is automatic and Apple takes into account country taxes VAT etc.
That is the reason for the fluctuation in price. But it is still worth it so don’t not buy it for the sake of $10. It is too good to miss.
The exchange rate is terrible at the moment. It all makes a difference.
Matti Kaki
View Profile
New user
Finland - - I.B.M. Finnish Magicians Assn
84 Posts

Profile of Matti Kaki
Thanks, Nick. Yes, I'm sure it is worth the money.
Alex McFly
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
In my opinion the best iPhone trick at the moment. It's very variable. I use it a lot in connection with a song prediction. And for the spectator it's very amazing when the song runs on his mobile phone.
Craigers
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of Craigers
This thread combined with the Trick of the Year Thread is not doing my new year resolution to not buy any new stuff any good at all. A bit late to the party but my credit card is wildly twitching and calling to me to be used. The only thing that's holding me back is that I'm a phone app virgin and I'm afraid specs will see this as a technology feat rather than magic or mentalism. Reading through this thread that doesn't appear to be the case, but any (further) thoughts on this are welcome. Go on......help me to spend money I'm not supposed to be spending !!
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1538 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Probably one of the easiest a apps to use ever made. It does one thing, very well. That’s the beauty of this. For example I love another app called inject. And that app can do nearly anything but because of that has a somewhat steep learning curve (but very worth it). DFB is stupid simple the use and the facebook group is very helpful with ideas and such.
chuds
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
168 Posts

Profile of chuds
This is a brilliant App, it’s always with you and ready to go. Fantastic value for money!
Chuds
amirb401
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of amirb401
Such a great utility, I have been using it ever since I bought it!
I only wish the latest updates the iphone version got would come to android aswell.
I know the problems and seen Nick post on the facebook page, but I cant help to want the so awesome updates on my phone aswell haha!
nevertheless this is a great purchase. one of the best I had in 2018
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3310 Posts

Profile of warren
As long as the app works personally I'm not fussed about the updates.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1539 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
My friend Tiffany is doing a 365 Challenge on her YouTube Channel. A new video every day for a year!

Day one was DFB which kinda shows how awesome she thinks it is.

Here’s the link to her performance

https://youtu.be/dXaJWk6dKW8
[url= http://youtube.com/c/slightlyunusualmagic
'Magic TV YouTube Channel ' by Craig Petty[/url]
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8825 Posts

Profile of pegasus
The updates have made a big difference imo.
SomersetMagi
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of SomersetMagi
It will win trick of the year imho
otreboR
View Profile
Loyal user
The Netherlands
263 Posts

Profile of otreboR
I am still hoping there will be an update where you change the name ("Notes") of the app into the correct language.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1513 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
I use this app more than inject, WikiTest, or any other of the apps I have
Ron
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8825 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 6, 2019, mrmagic0 wrote:
I use this app more than inject, WikiTest, or any other of the apps I have
Ron

Because it fulfills the 1st principle of magic which is ‘keep it as simple as possible.’
Craigers
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of Craigers
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2018, CliveHyams wrote:
I only have DFB , wiki test , ithump , iforce and Racaan by Greg Rostami . ithump is by far the best of the lot and probably the least known . Downloading music is simple on iPhone , go to iTunes pay 99p and its done . I find android users cheap skates and pirates by large , and they reap what they sew in the long run Smile

Who is this guy ? is he for real ? Used to have an iphone but much prefer my Samsung and I would not call myself a cheapskate or pirate !! Thanks for the posts above !! One new year resolution about to be broken.
Craigers
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of Craigers
Hehe. Purchased. One new year resolution down the Swannee. guess that means I can escape the gym tomorrow and eat chocolate in January !!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3310 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Jan 6, 2019, Craigers wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2018, CliveHyams wrote:
I only have DFB , wiki test , ithump , iforce and Racaan by Greg Rostami . ithump is by far the best of the lot and probably the least known . Downloading music is simple on iPhone , go to iTunes pay 99p and its done . I find android users cheap skates and pirates by large , and they reap what they sew in the long run Smile

Who is this guy ? is he for real ? Used to have an iphone but much prefer my Samsung and I would not call myself a cheapskate or pirate !! Thanks for the posts above !! One new year resolution about to be broken.

I had the same conversation the blokes just trying to wind people up from behind his keyboard ha ha
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
I agree with Pegasus on this, that is the most widely used app as it’s super easy and does one job amazingly well.
I also liked mental picture for the same reasons but it was a shame Gee magic failed to keep up with the iOS updates so it no longer works due to screen size issues etc. Olly
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (161 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..24~25~26 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL