The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (162 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26~27 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4777 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Exactly , and it was because I didnít have many friends at school that I took up magic in the first place .
Once I took up magic I still didnít have many friends , but at least now I had a reason for it 😉.
Iím only joking about Facebook itís just not my boot ( you would never have guessed 😂 ) , Iím not joking about the friends bit though Gaz 🙂
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9075 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Exactly , and it was because I didnít have many friends at school that I took up magic in the first place .
Once I took up magic I still didnít have many friends , but at least now I had a reason for it 😉.
Iím only joking about Facebook itís just not my boot ( you would never have guessed 😂 ) , Iím not joking about the friends bit though Gaz 🙂


Weíre your friends Gaz. I need to get my sorry ass to Blackpool one year, to have a few pints together.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4777 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thank you Pegasus my buddy , I would love to see you and my other friend there one year ( canít think of his name at the minute ) Gaz 😂
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4463 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Exactly , and it was because I didnít have many friends at school that I took up magic in the first place .
Once I took up magic I still didnít have many friends , but at least now I had a reason for it 😉.
Iím only joking about Facebook itís just not my boot ( you would never have guessed 😂 ) , Iím not joking about the friends bit though Gaz 🙂


Weíre your friends Gaz. I need to get my sorry ass to Blackpool one year, to have a few pints together.


Wouyld be good to meet up too.

Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, dogmonkey wrote:
That's what the INTERNET is for. And cats. And pr0n.


And a few years ago when Luke Germany released the Marksman deck he had exactly that .... a video of a kitten playing a piano. Really was very funny! No really!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4777 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes looking forward to it Dave , see you there Gaz 🙂
gismo
View Profile
New user
Germany
60 Posts

Profile of gismo
Look at my notes. Here I have a list of 100 celebrities.

Why? Why do I have such weird things on my phone?

That's the only problem, I have with this APP.

A google list of the 100 most famous celebrities, generated out of statistics,
is way more logical.

Just my two cents...
Smooth Criminal
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Smooth Criminal
Quote:
On May 18, 2020, gismo wrote:
Look at my notes. Here I have a list of 100 celebrities.

Why? Why do I have such weird things on my phone?

That's the only problem, I have with this APP.


So don't do a list of 100 celebs. Do something personal. The Jerx has a great take on this.
Bietfriek
View Profile
Elite user
Banned after
493 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
Iíve got certain personal ideas, but cannot use them with DFB. When a sentence is too long, the text get cuts off so you end up with a half letter, would be very nice to have that solved.
But I understand you will not experience that when you force Tom Cruise in front of the Eiffel Tower with a sandwich in his hand 😉
otreboR
View Profile
Loyal user
The Netherlands
281 Posts

Profile of otreboR
You could use DFB for an Any Card At Any Number type of effect.

EXAMPLE EFFECT 1:
Make a list with just one card in your DFB app.
Force this card to a spectator. Let them put the card back in the deck and shuffle.
Let the spectator count the position of the chosen (forced) card after the shuffle.
Open your notes list and Voila! Smile

EXAMPLE EFFECT 2:
Make a list with 52 playing cards in DFB app.
Let your spectator shuffle the deck. While showing their mix you cull the force card to for example the fourth from the top.
Spectator says a number between 1 and 52. You do a cull-count so the force card is at the position the spectator just said.
This card + position matches with the card + position in you notes list.
Smooth Criminal
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Smooth Criminal
Quote:
On May 19, 2020, otreboR wrote:
You could use DFB for an Any Card At Any Number type of effect.


You could...

But just because you can, it doesn't mean you should.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9075 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On May 19, 2020, Smooth Criminal wrote:
Quote:
On May 19, 2020, otreboR wrote:
You could use DFB for an Any Card At Any Number type of effect.


You could...

But just because you can, it doesn't mean you should.


Bingo.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6756 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On May 19, 2020, Smooth Criminal wrote:
Quote:
On May 18, 2020, gismo wrote:
Look at my notes. Here I have a list of 100 celebrities.

Why? Why do I have such weird things on my phone?

That's the only problem, I have with this APP.


So don't do a list of 100 celebs. Do something personal. The Jerx has a great take on this.

The Jerx eh?
Lol... it's alllll coming together.
You should stick around for a bit.
Come back to the other forums...share your knowledge.
Rupert Pupkin
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of Rupert Pupkin
*someone mentions popular magic blog*

"Ah yes... It's all coming together!"

Downright Sherlockian of you, magicfish.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1382 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On May 19, 2020, otreboR wrote:
You could use DFB for an Any Card At Any Number type of effect.

EXAMPLE EFFECT 1:
Make a list with just one card in your DFB app.
Force this card to a spectator. Let them put the card back in the deck and shuffle.
Let the spectator count the position of the chosen (forced) card after the shuffle.
Open your notes list and Voila! Smile

EXAMPLE EFFECT 2:
Make a list with 52 playing cards in DFB app.
Let your spectator shuffle the deck. While showing their mix you cull the force card to for example the fourth from the top.
Spectator says a number between 1 and 52. You do a cull-count so the force card is at the position the spectator just said.
This card + position matches with the card + position in you notes list.


I think using dfb for a acaan could possibly be the worse use of it. Why would you.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1382 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Exactly , and it was because I didnít have many friends at school that I took up magic in the first place .
Once I took up magic I still didnít have many friends , but at least now I had a reason for it 😉.
Iím only joking about Facebook itís just not my boot ( you would never have guessed 😂 ) , Iím not joking about the friends bit though Gaz 🙂


Youíve got lots of friends on here Gaz😀👍🏻
Smooth Criminal
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Smooth Criminal
Quote:
On May 22, 2020, rowland wrote:

I think using dfb for a acaan could possibly be the worse use of it.


I've had an idea for something worse to do with it. Force a word they then use wiki test to look up. Whilst doing a Toxic force.
Jay Jennings
View Profile
Loyal user
Scottsdale, AZ
258 Posts

Profile of Jay Jennings
Can someone who owns DFB tell me if it respects the light/dark mode on iPhones? The pictures in the App Store only show the light version and I run my phone in dark mode. I checked the version history and didn't see any mention of that. Thanks.
Armando Cheung
View Profile
New user
Hong Kong
61 Posts

Profile of Armando Cheung
Quote:
On May 25, 2020, Jay Jennings wrote:
Can someone who owns DFB tell me if it respects the light/dark mode on iPhones? The pictures in the App Store only show the light version and I run my phone in dark mode. I checked the version history and didn't see any mention of that. Thanks.


The list in the app only is displayed in light mode, even your phone is set in dark mode.
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1628 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Quote:
On May 18, 2020, gismo wrote:
Look at my notes. Here I have a list of 100 celebrities.

Why? Why do I have such weird things on my phone?

That's the only problem, I have with this APP.

A google list of the 100 most famous celebrities, generated out of statistics,
is way more logical.

Just my two cents...


Yes, for something like that then AnyWeb would be a much better way to do it. You can have them search google image or IMBD or whatever. Digital Force Bag has strengths in other areas.
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
188 Posts

Profile of einhorn
This is just to let you know that DFB iOS now has an option to make an In App Purchase for a very minimal amount in order to add PRO TOOLS. This enables Dark Mode which so many wanted, Also allows UNLIMITED lists, Easy drag & drop of lists into any order. Secret peek of the Input Numbers so you can be sure you entered them correctly before the reveal and the ability to force a 2nd number on a second list!

We are also now making a new Android version which will match the iOS version BUT......this will be a whole new app, so those that own Android DFB should pre-order to upgrade before the end of January to make a HUGE 60% saving. The details are in our FB group and the link for that FB group is in the DFB instructions. This will save you a lot of money and is a thank you for being a DFB user.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (162 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26~27 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL