The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EStooge's MystiCube dice - became a REAL masterpiece !! (94 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Dear friends,

eStooge is proud to announce it's new version of MystiCube - the ultimate multiple dice system. eStooge has announced recently that they have rechargeable dice in addition to their rechargeable receiver ( Called AP, Access Point). Here are a few points to mention which eStooge's solution gives you more options for various routines.
1. You can decide how many dice you want to buy, of course they will come in different colors.
2. Both the dice and the receiver are rechargeable.
3. You can do with them the "Which hand routine", all you have to do is to hover over the spectators hands with merely a PK ring on your hand ( no special sensor!!) and the AP will vibrate once the hand has a die and will vibrate according to the die color!!. ( Since the die size is 20 mm it can easily be palmed for such a routine).
4. Should you wish to use only one die (Close-up, table hopping, etc.) the AP will vibrate according to the die number, no display peeking is needed.
5. The display can be your mobile (Android or Apple) as well as standard looking
hand-watch (which can also be disassembled for palming).
6. You can get fake dice that look like the real dice to give away and convince the spectator that everything is done with regular dice.
7. The system has a cloud capability which enables two MAJOR advantages:
a. The spectator can call your friend/partner/colleague/spouse who can be anywhere in the world and he can tell him the outcome of the dice including the numbers and the associated dice color.
b. A prediction letter with the precise time stamp of a certain dice roll and the dice outcome can be on your website or on your Facebook page.
8. eStooge is about to surprise the market with a special price structure in the upcoming 2018 Blackpool convention. ( eStooge is a dealer at the Blackpool convention and participates there regularly ).

Gidy.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, gidy wrote:

8. eStooge is about to surprise the market with a special price structure in the upcoming 2018 Blackpool convention.

This is good news.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:

8. eStooge is about to surprise the market with a special price structure in the upcoming 2018 Blackpool convention.

This is good news.

Smile
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Thanks Ustaad Smile
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
I have had good and fruitful discussion with a number of Pros on the eStooge Dice package and compared it with many similar props (die/dice) available on the magic market (excluding the incomparable ProMystic Die Smile). Unlike the rest out there, eStooge Dice gives you a plethora of multiple/different performance options. The only thing that kept me away was the price factor. I now eagerly await the release of the NEW VERSION of MystiCube. And with its Multi-capability, I have no doubt that this will be the Ultimate Multiple Dice System (MY very personal opinion please Smile).

Wish eStooge good luck.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:

This is good news.
Not if like me you bought it last year at Blackpool very unfair
Smile
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Not good news if you bought it last year at Blackpool like me! Very unfair
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Sorry for double post
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Solid rechargeable dice......much improved!
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, Rudy Sanchez wrote:
Solid rechargeable dice......much improved!

I missed that, Rudy. Where did it say "Solid"? Thanks.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
They no longer are selling the older model with side that removes. The new one will be solid......
www.cesaral.com
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
They no longer are selling the older model with side that removes. The new one will be solid......

Thanks.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Looks interesting. According to the website for three dice and a visual display(watch) will be a little over $1,500.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, J M Talbot wrote:
Looks interesting. According to the website for three dice and a visual display(watch) will be a little over $1,500.

However the display watch isn't necessary because you get a free app that is also a display.
www.cesaral.com
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
OK, thanks Rudy, so I guess a little over $1200 for three dice then if I want to use my phone for the display. Watch sounds interesting though. Will be interested to read if the improvements justify the price difference to Mental Dice.
Yepski
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of Yepski
One thing to note on the estooge customer service front, I have had great communication from Gidy through both Magic Café PM and email. I chose to purchase 3 dice, Mind Watch, and the Access Point from eStooge in large part due to the high level of communication I have received from Gidy and the positive feedback from Café users like Mark Chandaue.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, Yepski wrote:
One thing to note on the estooge customer service front, I have had great communication from Gidy through both Magic Café PM and email. I chose to purchase 3 dice, Mind Watch, and the Access Point from eStooge in large part due to the high level of communication I have received from Gidy and the positive feedback from Café users like Mark Chandaue.

That makes two of us!
www.cesaral.com
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Quote:
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, Yepski wrote:

That makes two of us!

Thank you Rudy and Yepski!!, always at your service Smile .

Gidy.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Three of us. I have had outstanding support from Gidy in the two years that I have had these dice and the guys have been very responsive to my feedback along the way. As far as the difference in price to mental dice these have several advantages. The first one being that if you do a routine that only uses one dice you get vibration codes. The second big advantage is the which hand feature which I use more than anything.

I can’t speak for the new sealed dice as I haven’t tried them yet but the range on the originals is very good, certainly superior to my sixth sense 2.5. The thing I love about the which hand feature is that the dice is the magnet detector so you don’t have to put a strong magnet into the participants hand. I once had my magnetic pound coin stick solid to a spectators steel ring. The other thing I like about this feature is that the dice detect when they leave a magnetic field as well as when they enter one. This opens up the scope for a lot of effects and allows me to do a completely hands off kurotsuke routine which is provided with the dice.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2018, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
Three of us. I have had outstanding support from Gidy in the two years that I have had these dice and the guys have been very responsive to my feedback along the way. As far as the difference in price to mental dice these have several advantages. The first one being that if you do a routine that only uses one dice you get vibration codes. The second big advantage is the which hand feature which I use more than anything.

I can’t speak for the new sealed dice as I haven’t tried them yet but the range on the originals is very good, certainly superior to my sixth sense 2.5. The thing I love about the which hand feature is that the dice is the magnet detector so you don’t have to put a strong magnet into the participants hand. I once had my magnetic pound coin stick solid to a spectators steel ring. The other thing I like about this feature is that the dice detect when they leave a magnetic field as well as when they enter one. This opens up the scope for a lot of effects and allows me to do a completely hands off kurotsuke routine which is provided with the dice.

Mark

Thank you so much Mark. If I may add, the cloud option which enables:

1) your partner, who is not in the audience, can tell the spectator (over the phone for example) the outcome of the dice (color and number) and
2) you can have a prediction letter ( on your website or on Facebook ) with the time stamp and the outcome of a certain roll, this freaks people out Smile

Gidy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EStooge's MystiCube dice - became a REAL masterpiece !! (94 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL