The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Project: Swiss Army (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
gfcal
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of gfcal
This was reviewed on Wizard Product Review this week. Does anyone know when it will be available and for how much?
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
I think it will be up on dealers sites this Friday for around £31
Dave the Knave
View Profile
Regular user
Cochise County, Arizona
163 Posts

Profile of Dave the Knave
The review starts at about the 12:00 minute mark.

pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I do the same effect with my Extractor.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, pegasus wrote:
I do the same effect with my Extractor.

You can do the same effect but the displays are so much better with this and the deck and box used are in full sight all the time.

With this you can show the box all around after the card is put in which is a very open display.

I have an Extractor and I would say it is one of the best gimmicks ever invented, would I change cover to this?

I will certainly try it and see how it plays, I know I would appreciate the extra details with this being able to show the box all around and not having to s***** anything.

I will hopefully be getting my advance copy tomorrow and will give this a run out at the weekend, I've watched the tutorial already and have no doubts it will work for me as intended and I really feel this is worthy of release and a great concept.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
gfcal
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of gfcal
I too have Extractor and love it. But, like Mark, I’m intrigued by the displays. I’ll wait and see, but I’m looking forward to reviews.
GusGarcia
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of GusGarcia
Interesting. Following.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I can certainly see it’s merits. The one thing I can do with extractor is retrieve 2 cards at lightning speed, which adds to the overall effect.
gfcal
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of gfcal
Still haven’t seen this go up anywhere.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Jan 13, 2018, gfcal wrote:
Still haven’t seen this go up anywhere.

gfcal.You can find it here...

http://www.tesmarzauberartikel.de/produc......ck-zum-F

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
It is not released yet it goes on sales on Monday and is released the Monday after, no-one has it in stock yet.

A couple of dealers got ahead of themselves and released details too early.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Mark, is it possible to retrieve multiple cards from the closed deck, or just the one?
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Looks very promising!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Jan 13, 2018, pegasus wrote:
Mark, is it possible to retrieve multiple cards from the closed deck, or just the one?

Pegasus I assume it does allow to retrieve multiple cards from the DECK it does show him in the video STRIPPING the 4 aces from the actual deck when not in the box.

When in the box I should imagine only one card can be retrieved but I may be wrong on that.

The overall strong feature of this effect is to be able to show the box cleanly all round with the cards inside before retrieving the spectators chosen card.

The actual removal of card / multiple cards from the deck is a well known principle and similar to the triple c by Christopher Engblom IMHO but I may be wrong.

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
I would say 2 would be possible, maybe more.

Our delivery did not arrive yesterday so I've not actually tried this yet.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Good news Mark. Thanks.
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Hey there,
This is getting on pre order today.
It’s really good and it has so many different applications.

"This is thinking outside of the box, literally..."
- Eric Jones

"A Boy Scout is taught how to use a Swiss army knife at a very early age to be prepared at any moment. With THE SWISS DECK, you will always be ready to DESTROY your audience's mental state. I LOVE this and have since put this in my own walk around set. And the secret is soooooo creative."
- Justin Miller

How long would it take you to find a signed card lost in the deck and locked within the walls of a card box? If your answer was a moment longer than "instantly," you are using the wrong tool for the job. Look no further than Brandon David and Chris Turchi's Project: Swiss Army.

From the geniuses who brought you Envylope and Incredihole, comes Project: Swiss Army - a ground-breaking hidden-in-plain-sight utility tool that will forever change the way your spectators experience magic. Imagine being able to add an extra layer of deception to card effects that you already perform, or simply performing one of the multiple effects included. Project: Swiss Army is your secret tool for inducing genuine reactions from your audience!

Included with Project: Swiss Army -

Time Out: A card is signed, lost in the deck, then placed back into a card box. Immediately pull the selection out before they can even have a chance to name their card!
Utility Strip Out: Any 4-card production can be instantly pulled from the middle of a deck. Use this as an opener to magically get into any 4 Ace Routine or as an impossible standalone effect!
Flick Out: Any card can be lost in the deck, then comes visually flying out with a simple flick of the finger!
Easy Forces: This utility tool allows for the EASIEST card forces unknown to laymen. It allows you to handle cards freely without holding any breaks!
Multiple Card Selections: Multiple cards can be forced and found just as easily as one!
Card to Impossible Location: This tool allows you to perform this silently, stealthily, and without any heat!
Swiss Army Tool + Card Deck included!
Less than 1 minute of setup required before you start performing!
Perfect for table hopping or walk around. Resets in a matter of seconds!
No switching required. Same box and deck in play at all times!

One tool, limitless possibilities. Join Project: Swiss Army.

More info:
https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=55418

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
How very strange that the WPR that mentions this release has been pulled.
gfcal
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of gfcal
What’s your theory on that Pegasus?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
They were commanded by Murphys.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Project: Swiss Army (13 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL