The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Splash Bottle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
I recently saw, somewhere on The Café, a post that contained a link to one or maybe two youtube videos of a performer/or a few performers, having issues with the Splash bottle. One poor guy couldn't get the balloon to burst having already brought the bottle into play and there was another where the balloon burst prematurely and the guy instinctively quickly tried to do the production with no cover for it.

If anyone knows of the links, (I've searched using the Café's search but cant find them) but has reservations about pointing me to someone else's 'fail' (which after all seems a bit mean) I am happy to let you know via a PM why I am interested in them which will hopefully allay any thoughts of less than honourable intentions on my part at wanting to track the clips down.

Many thanks.
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Splash Bottle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL